RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Say something nice about the person /\ you

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
/\ is very personal with everything but his text.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
/\ is in a long-lasting relationship with his text.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
/\ has always got something to reply to the post before /\'s
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
^ Is glowing pure white with an angelic glow that makes him seem like a god!

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
^Has awesome taste in bounty hunters.

Rep:
Level 75
/\ has a funky hat.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I don't know enough about /\ to say something bad, so I can't.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
^ Is really awesome and generous.

(AND ALIVE! Is it just me, or have you been away for quite a while now?)

Rep:
Level 75
/\ knows a lot of people on this forum.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
/\ was a fun guy while he was here.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Dude. NOONE has anything nice to say about ^? It's been , like, nearly ten days and nobody could find anything? Holy fox crap, saying something nice about ^ is like shooting fish in a barrel, or falling off a log, or effing BREATHING. ^ is one of the best among us! Fine, I'll do it... bastiges...

^ is the coolest cat fox on the RMRK block.
:tinysmile:

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
^ Can compliment someone without even trying! I think that entire description was a compliment...

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
^ Is trying to bring back a dying thread. Compliments are nice.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
^ appreciates the value of building another's sense of worth.

Rep:
Level 58
Some days I dream that I exist as a mollusk.
^ Appreciates the value of appreciating the value of building another's sense of worth

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
^ Has purple flesh.
You know the saying. Once you go purple, you never go back.

Rep:
Level 57
Seeking Revaloution
^ robots are hot.... *drools*
Seeking revaloution

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
^ Is an active new member :)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
^ consistantly makes me laugh!

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
^ had a super funny profile sentence, also is an EMT!, also raises many daughters = = Life like a BAWS

Rep:
Level 58
Some days I dream that I exist as a mollusk.
^ now comes with more WUBWUB

:blizj:

Which is awesome btw

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
^ Might realize that by posting here, where compliments are voluntarily given, the members might see all the positive things about ^, and overlook the fact that he is new, and thus perhaps escape initial hazing. This makes ^ rather intelligent, albeit somewhat sneaky. These are good traits for ^ to have, and I respect ^ for this.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
^ Came to a conclusion that I did not even think about.

Therefore ^ has earned my respect.
Also ^ is a pretty cool guy.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
^ Is very honest, upfront, and easy to talk to. Has really great ideas for games and offers great feedback. 8)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
^ Is very honest, upfront, and easy to talk to. Has really great ideas for games and offers great feedback. 8)
^ is very good in making facesets.
^ can make people laugh alot, and ^ has
contributed alot to RMRK. therefore, ^ is
very very helpful.
なんでやねん