RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How to do make a website banner

Rep:
Level 88
supsup
for example look at noumans at http://Http://rmrevolution.rmrk.net that is a nice banner how the crap do you make those
For Free Web Design, E-mail us at freewebdesign@gmail.com

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Photoshop is the way to go. Nothing hard about it.

I think the hardest part is getting Photoshop.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
If you can't get PS, google The GIMP.  Basically the best freeware program you can get that can do most of what PS can.  Granted, PS is probably a bit better in some areas, but it's expensive--GIMP is free and has a lot of useful features.

I prefer easy programs so I use a combination of MS Paint and Game Maker's sprite editor.  GM for gradients, color-changing, and rotations, Paint for everything else.  It's limited but it works for my purposes.  Haven't really done banners yet but I might get into that...

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Rep:
Level 88
supsup
Lol  you said that in my last post...and i said.. i have gimp and it sucks like poo...the only reason i say that is because i dont know how to use it. I mean i can make a banner with one solid color and some words but look an nouman again in my post above. It has those awesome circle thingies and the swirl of both colors.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
xD

glad you like my banner. I wish I can say I spent a lot of time on it, but to be 100% honest, I had no idea what the hell I was doing.

It's a box, then there is a gradient of orange to reddish orange in the box from top to down. After that, transparent random lines using the pen tool all around in the box. Finally used to the circle object, set fill color to 0% (100% transparent) and added a stroke.

walah. took around 3-5 mins of me not knowing what the heck I was doing.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 04:25:03 AM by Nouman »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
supsup
Your much better at not knowing what your doing than i am that for sure.  ;D

Here is what i came up with using Gimp this took me about 20 minutes. This is not a header its just a link. you'll click on it and it will take you to the site

« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 05:49:19 AM by sparten84 »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
No it doesn't. :tpg:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Very observant.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 88
supsup
lol i know. not yet it dosnt, but when i advertise it will