RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Anyone needs a mapper/writer/eventer for RMXP?

Rep:
Level 87
Messenger of God
I love mapping in RMXP so if anyone needs an experienced mapper, i'm all yours. here one of my maps
Spoiler for:

I am also an experienced writer, so I could help alot wiht the story.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 10:07:55 PM by Shin Migumi »

Characters: 100%
Story: 100%
Chipsets: 50%
Mapping: 0%
Full Game: 1%
InfoHere

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Can you make a large castle town?

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Did you forget about this?

Rep:
Level 58
Can you do character sets?
You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust, all things, everything dies.

Spoiler for A Thief's Tale:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Dude, this thread is five years old. Please don't necropost.

Rep:
Level 58
Ops I didn't read the date, My bad.
You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust, all things, everything dies.

Spoiler for A Thief's Tale: