RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lunia

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
It's an awesome game. Play it.

It's like, Metin, but with a few key differences:

1) Instead of power leveling and traveling across the world of oriental land, you have levels, kind like in the Mario games. At the end of most levels is a boss character that you slay.

2) There are only three character types to choose from, as opposed to four.

3) Money is sooooooo much easier to come by ;_______________;

4) You have a far more advanced combo system. A attack, B attack, Thrust. Combine these three buttons based on character type to get up to like, a maximum of 10 hits in one barrage.

Skills and clothes and the like work basically the same way though.

------------------------------------------

I want people to play with me, damn it.

So I'm making an offer.

If you choose to play as a WARRIOR type or HEALER type (the one with the sword or the skirt) then I have a special gift for you!

THE FIRST WARRIOR OR HEALER TYPE to find DONALBAIN in game (me) and reach level 4 (I'll help) will get a +5 Ogre Lord's Sword/+4 Mutant Magic Wand!

TO FIND ME, JOIN #RMRK IRC.

The weapon is bad ass for what it is, I built it up myself.

Just google Lunia, and hook up!

EDIT: Have a present for healer types now also!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 01:52:17 PM by Arrow-1 »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Needs screenshots of you imo ~
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 87
I really wanted to play this one, but it doesn't work on either of my computers. ;_; I haven't uninstalled it yet though. A friend of mine also couldn't get it working on his computer, but then he installed the Japanese language pack and he said it worked fine. *sigh* I want Lunia.

Rep:
Level 96
Needs screenshots of you imo ~

I agree.

I'm off for the night, but the next time I get on, consider this contest as on again!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
what perspective is it played from? typical MMO? I might give it a try, although is there some sort of 'lobby' area for players to meet? because with the level system you described, i'm wondering how interaction is organized.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
this game is fun :d but id only play it with people from here. on my own its boring and in a public stage you get too many idiots :D

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I love this game, but it crashes at the Intro, so no go for me.  :mad:

Rep:
Level 96
what perspective is it played from? typical MMO? I might give it a try, although is there some sort of 'lobby' area for players to meet? because with the level system you described, i'm wondering how interaction is organized.

It's from like...not a top down angle but...I think it's called a 2/3rd's angle?

And yes, there is a lobby, just make sure you're in the same one as everyone else you want to meet. :D

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
K. i just torrented Oblivion (albeit without any new content and a texture issue : / ) so... then there's school :P

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Okay Arrow, I would play with you, but I keep getting a black screen, plus the staff hasn't replied to any bug reports for months now.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Registered, downloading now.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I need screenies.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I registered as Pumalicious, I'm a level 4 hoe :|
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 90
Skilled Scripter, Shitty Mapper, Decent Writer.
LOL I played Lunia until about lvl 26. The main story isn't too bad. I just wish items didn't break so god damn easily when you're fortifying them. As for the drop rates of items, they're actually pretty reasonable. In certain stages, it's common to get anywhere from 2-6 boxes when you're by yourself and the boss also drops a special box that promises a good item. It just pisses me off how my knight gets almost entirely wizard items. +9 sets rock though! My little healer does almost as much damage as my knight despite only being around lvl8 but my knight has crappy gear so yea...

Rep:
Level 96

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I found a bug :mad: (oh snap, ignore that)

Gr8 game tho =D
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 04:10:10 AM by Lara Crawft »

Rep:
Level 87
I'll play with you. I'm a level 15 wizard. My character name is Darkhero.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Why can I not say that I dislike the game?  I have no say, because it is different than yours?  I said this game doesn't work, so much for me playing any free MMO, my post is deleted.  Lovely.

Rep:
Level 96
Who deleted it? What was it you originally said?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Something along the lines of "Well, fuck it, it installed wrong, thats the last time I play a free MMO.  Now back to GW."

Rep:
Level 96
This new patch made the game nearly impossible to play as a single player on the harder levels without massive leveling.

Obviously thats not my style.

I might not be playing the game much longer unless they fucking fix it.

I can't even do half of my combo attacks anymore.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 12:00:20 PM by Arrow-1 »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Well, due to time-zones this game is getting boring because noone else is in when I am >;(

That goes for pretty much any MMO, so I might aswell give up.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I could be one... but, I have to build up the motivation to download it.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
This new patch made the game nearly impossible to play as a single player on the harder levels without massive leveling.

Obviously thats not my style.

I might not be playing the game much longer unless they fucking fix it.

I can't even do half of my combo attacks anymore.

i havent noticed any changes in difficulty :O

Rep:
Level 96
Well, I'm talking later levels. In 2-10, the four bosses no longer cease to chase you past a given distance, so no rest. Also, a number of the pauses between their attacks have faded, and they move around a lot more. Given that I'm a close range fighter and have very little time to react, that makes things considerably more difficult. Plus, my stats dropped by a lot, they took the Lunia amulet out of the game entirely.