RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lunia

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
dammit

I build up the motivation but now the website won't work for me.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Somewhere along the line, things fixed. Enemies are back to normal, I regained one of my lost combos, and I'm not as weak as a newborn infant anymore.

Must have been a temporary fuck up.

Also: Things are soooooo much easier when you aren't playing alone. Though you may be tempted to play alone, I am telling you to get help, even if it's some random stranger.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
oh but the woes of random strangers. i did 1-10 again to get the elf garden area and first of all they complain when i run like 2 paces ahead into the boss area that they hadn't finished their quests(why they didn't tell me this at the start) next they all die except for one on the last boss i have 100hp the other dude alive has a life left and complains that im running around the boss taking slow potshots at it with only one spell.

so in short ARROW lets play more together :D

Rep:
Level 96
OKAY AHREF. :D

I'm on now, if you wanna play.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
D: I wanna play but.... I'm only level 12 at like 2-5 or something ;9 And I can rarely play.

Rep:
Level 96
Well hey, I'm home all weekend, so...