RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] About Stat Growth when changing class in RMXP.

Rep:
Level 87
Let God judge me only !
Well then,
Was it weird that in RMXP we can't edit the stat growth when changing class as it was in RM2k3 ?
That problem made it less convenient when we can't customize class changing.
Does anyone have an idea about writing some script that may help edit the stat growth when actors changing class ?
It will have everyone alot, I bet.
There,  :D
Live how long and when to die. You and me, both we don't have the right to decide that.

Rep:
Level 90
Skilled Scripter, Shitty Mapper, Decent Writer.
I made a script like this a while back. I'll dig it up.

EDIT:Found it! Please read the entire set of notes.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 08:40:39 AM by Shinami »

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009

Rep:
Level 87
Let God judge me only !
Calm down Falcon  :(
If I could find it I didn't make a new topic like this. You know, I can't easily find one thing from a bunch of databases  :(
Next time I'll try not to bother you  :=:
Sorry and sorry  :'(

Btw, how are the "Item durability" script going on ? ( Just note you, in case you're too busy to remember it  :D)

@Shinami : thx alot. It will help me a lot  ;D
Live how long and when to die. You and me, both we don't have the right to decide that.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
You posted in the wrong forum, that's all.

Remind me about the script through PM over the weekend, I should have time to work on it then.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 08:12:27 PM by Falcon »