RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Any good DS games to get?

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Is been like 5-6 months that i havent bought a new DS games and i was wondering what you guys will recommend... :)

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Cooking Mama

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Megaman ZX
Meteos
Advanced Wars DS
Metriod Prime Hunters (for the multiplayer, it roxx)
Mario Kart DS
Final Fantasy III
Picross

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 89
Cooking Mama = hmm....not sure about it.
Megaman ZX = dont like much the megaman games now
Meteos = Ill put in on my list
Advanced Wars DS = is difficult to find it
Metroid prime Hunters = Already have it  ;8
Mario Kart = Have it
Final Fantasy III = not sure...is still a little expensive
Picross = looks confusing

.....I was thinking from the new games that are released/near like Rune Factory or DK Jungle Climber....

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Trauma Center: Under The Knife
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Legend Of The Unemployed Ninja: Izuna
Lost Magic
Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
ahh
can't believe I forgot about Trauma Center XD
:smacks face:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Pokemon is a must-have :(
and I second Final Fantasy III
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Hotel Dusk: Room 215

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Pokemon is a must-have :(
and I second Final Fantasy III

I used to have Diamond...my brothers lost it -_-

how's the Hotel Dusk game work Tezuka?
I was considering it but wasn't sure

Oh and another one I like
Scourge: Hive
it's a $10 game that's worth it
it's actually halfway decent

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
BAD PEOPLE  :mad:  forgetting phoenix wright  :mad:

and yoshi iland 2, lost magic, star fox, resident evil, lunar summat i forgot =X

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Megaman Games rock on this, also Yoshis island 2, is long and confusing, and advanced wars was really good, so was new super mario bros

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Elite Beat Agents, if you're into music games, is great. (I prefer Ouendan but you have to import that)
Final Fantasy III is a great game, although old-school and challenging, but you probably prefer a challenge. Contact is fun, albeit a tad odd. (It's the same guys who did Earthbound, I think)...

I agree that Megaman ZX is a great game. Also, if you like touch-screen heavy platformers, Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble is also pretty fun.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I am ashamed of you all for not saying this.

PUZZLE QUEST.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Megaman Games rock on this, also Yoshis island 2, is long and confusing, and advanced wars was really good, so was new super mario bros
meganan has got really old capcom needs a new original series

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Megaman never gets old

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Megaman never gets old

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Megaman never gets old
* NAMKCOR points to above

also about Lunar: Dragon Song
I didn't like how you weren't allowed to choose which enemy you attack
also, if you dash, you loose HP

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Megaman never gets old
* NAMKCOR points to above

also about Lunar: Dragon Song
I didn't like how you weren't allowed to choose which enemy you attack
also, if you dash, you loose HP

Yeah that annoyed me, i got used to the cant choose who to attack but the dashing and losing HP really annoys me

Rep:
Level 89
Too....many....good....games...can't.....decide....

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Trauma Center on wii was pretty badass, so it must be good on DS right?

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer

Yeah, that is the game I REALLY want for my DS but they don't have it in stock anywhere for some odd reason. I've looked 5 times.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 89

Yeah, that is the game I REALLY want for my DS but they don't have it in stock anywhere for some odd reason. I've looked 5 times.

there really hard to get by now since the game is old...

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I always see it at ebgames, Check around a gamestop or something.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I always see it at ebgames, Check around a gamestop or something.

same, I normally see it in the used rack

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
how's the Hotel Dusk game work Tezuka?
I was considering it but wasn't sure

Hotel Dusk is a mystery game, starts off slow, but the story just becomes amazing when going through it. There is no action to it, but if you like mysteries with HUGE twists, get this.