RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Question???

Rep:
Level 86
Is it true that Bush thinks that Global Warming dosent exist??
I have heard frmo a friend that this question is correct
Bleach is bangin

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
How is this a debate?

Rep:
Level 87
From the graves of dead patriots springs a nation
I dont know if he believes in it or not probably not

but he does absolutely nothing what so ever to tackle it

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
Well, I'll throw this point in here: even if he did do something, by now it'd hafta be drastic, like banning all unnecessary travel, and there'd be an outcry because people don't want to give up their leisure for the environment.  The government can only do so much while following its own rules; it's up to us to pull our end of it, and from the looks of things I don't think that's gonna happen until there's a major crisis like 9/11 or something.  Also, it's not just him, there's the Senate and the House and all those other dudes that make the laws.  Bush just okays/vetoes stuff from them, he can't really do much other than that (dang it my memory of government classes is failing me...)

It does, however, seem like he's not really interested in solving it or at least doing something...probably because he's outta there this coming year and so many people hate him.  I dunno.  Might also be this stupid Mexicanada or whatever this retarded country-merger is. 
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 03:36:53 AM by iceflame1019 »

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I think he wants a Yes or No, but i see where this debate is going. I never paid attention to ..you know, the subject.

edit: the man not the thing
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
well it's hard to give a straight-up yes or no unless you're ignorant of more in-depth facts and complications.  I myself am not very updated either...

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Well, I'll throw this point in here: even if he did do something, by now it'd hafta be drastic, like banning all unnecessary travel, and there'd be an outcry because people don't want to give up their leisure for the environment.  The government can only do so much while following its own rules; it's up to us to pull our end of it, and from the looks of things I don't think that's gonna happen until there's a major crisis like 9/11 or something.  Also, it's not just him, there's the Senate and the House and all those other dudes that make the laws.  Bush just okays/vetoes stuff from them, he can't really do much other than that (dang it my memory of government classes is failing me...)

It does, however, seem like he's not really interested in solving it or at least doing something...probably because he's outta there this coming year and so many people hate him.  I dunno.  Might also be this stupid Mexicanada or whatever this retarded country-merger is. 

There are other ways to hinder Global Warming.
Such as finding alternative methods for gas.
I myself prefer hydro powered cars.
It would be better for the enviroment.

Besides, it's just a theory.
The whole concept of the earth warming could just be a phase.

Rep:
Level 86
its a depth question...and im srry i put this in the wrong section..i was just reading somthing and i got distracted and i put it here
and 1 more question
its true that bush riged the 1st voting with al gore right.....if yes why didnt we do somthing or actully anybody 18 or older
Bleach is bangin

Rep:
Level 87
its a depth question...and im srry i put this in the wrong section..i was just reading somthing and i got distracted and i put it here
and 1 more question
its true that bush riged the 1st voting with al gore right.....if yes why didnt we do somthing or actully anybody 18 or older

No, I don't believe so.
I know what your talking about, it was all over the news during the elections.
That was the people rigging the elections.
They would vote in one state, then move to another and vote again there.

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
I thought that in all states you had to be a citizen of one state for one year before being able to vote in that state...wow am I in need of an update...

Quote from: Arkbennett
The whole concept of the earth warming could just be a phase.

True, the planet in prehistoric records (fossils, rock strata, etc) have shown evidence of cycles.  But, there is also another thing that isn't too well known: the sun is getting hotter in its old age.  I read somewhere a while back that the sun is hotter now than it was a century ago; not by much, but the increase is enough that if we don't put in to slow global warming it's only gonna worsen the situation.

I say we ditch cars and nuclear power and use bikes to power everything (arlen should like that idea :P ) we'd all have a reason to sit in front of our computers, and we wouldn't get fat either.

lol, as if.

but we need to slowly wean ourselves from oil dependancy, cuz the earth isn't a factory.  We're pretty much at its (obtainable) end.  There's a theory that because of our usage of oil and the drilling and draining of the earth, the lack of oils and such in the crust is resulting in the increase of earthquakes.  And the oil is adding to global warming...so we're hitting ourselves twice with it.  We'll be roasted alive in a quaking rock-pan in the next hundred years millenia... :P  yay I'm so optimistic.

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
2 + 2 is a math problem, NOT 4.
They say that it was officiously announced by the government of the unanimous states of america.

:bean: married  :mex:

But of course, with C02 emissions as high as they are, nothing to do but accept it, no? 
If you are reading this, the government of the U.S.A. is currently planting a chip in your brain.
People like decreasing my Rep. In fact, people like decreasing most others people's rep.

Rep:
Level 86
1 more question what about the second ridgeing
bush had family that was part of the counting and he added xtra votes to bush
Bleach is bangin

Rep:
Level 87
Never heard of that, where did you get the source?
Or is that another rumor?

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Try:- http://www.prisonplanet.com/video.html

Watch a few of these video's to get an understanding of Bush.

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 86
global warming is bullshit. PERIOD.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Yeah, nice way to contribute to a dead topic.
:tinysmile: