RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Animefan I am.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
As you may have guessed, I love anime and hentai. I really, really, really love anime and hentai.

I played "Super Columbine Massacre RPG" which was made with RPG Maker 2000, and once I discovered that RPG Maker did THAT, (with just the right people using it and some custom image files) I wanted to use it to make my own games too, and so in just two days (yesterday, and today) I ended up here.

Now lets get the difficult stuff out of the way:
I love pistols, and I do believe in war (but I don't like the Iraq war). I think that nuclear weapons are for wimps, and a real country fights only with guns, and swords if they have some serious guts. I do believe in afterlife, but not sins. My religion is customized, with a combination of Christianity, Shintoism, Buddism, and a few others. My politics are 1 part republican, 3 parts democrat, 2 parts communism, 4 parts dictatorship.

And that's me in a really tight, cramped, and stuffy nutshell.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Good lord your screwed up ;8

I kid, welcome to the forums

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Welcome to the forums!
You should fit right in, heh, heh.  :D

Yeah, I saw a video of that game.
That really put a red alert on violence in video games and helped fuel Jack Thompsans psychorage on games.
I would really like to kick the makers in the ass for that.
And even if that wern't the case, the game was still uneccessary.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Well, I respect your opinion on the game and all, but I still love it, maybe even more than San Andreas.

Oh... I just had a debate topic idea!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Well, I respect your opinion on the game and all, but I still love it, maybe even more than San Andreas.

I tired to play that game, but it was made of RTP and boring.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I too must admit I have an issue with it... the text is impossible to read. I saw the screenshots, and discovered that the text is supposed to look alright, but for some reason it looks awful on my com. I can make out the letters if I try really hard, but that's just it... it's putting strain on my head. I logged on to their official forums to find out how to fix it, but I have to wait for an admin to approve my account to get in, and there's no admins present today.

Rep:
Level 87
I too must admit I have an issue with it... the text is impossible to read. I saw the screenshots, and discovered that the text is supposed to look alright, but for some reason it looks awful on my com. I can make out the letters if I try really hard, but that's just it... it's putting strain on my head. I logged on to their official forums to find out how to fix it, but I have to wait for an admin to approve my account to get in, and there's no admins present today.

You need a patch for that. I used to have the same problem when I first got RM2k.

I like that, your very respectible.

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
my typical greeting...

hola, bonjour, hi, hello, and whatvever they say in japanese.

Welcome to RMRK and hell too...can't forget that

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Did I greet you? No? Well hi.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
obligatory admin welcome post.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Oh, uh, I think if you just copy the fonts from 2003's folder into your windows fonts, it fixes. I know for a fact you don't *need* the patch, and that half the time the patch doesn't work. Good luck man.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
The patch is still running smoothly. (Thanks Arkbennett for providing the link.) I haven't seen any "omg text is messed up rlz baddd!!!11!" topics on the official forum site of the game, so I'm assuming that everyone else who's played it knows about the patch too.

Does the font thing happen by default, or is it just on some computers?

Rep:
Level 87
The patch is still running smoothly. (Thanks Arkbennett for providing the link.) I haven't seen any "omg text is messed up rlz baddd!!!11!" topics on the official forum site of the game, so I'm assuming that everyone else who's played it knows about the patch too.

Does the font thing happen by default, or is it just on some computers?

Some.
My old 98 had the same problem, but when I got my XP it worked just fine.
I think some japanese language thing also will fix it. Not to sure though.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Your Weird and messed up, like me (lol)...Welcome To My World RMRK!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Some.
My old 98 had the same problem, but when I got my XP it worked just fine.
I think some japanese language thing also will fix it. Not to sure though.
Actually, with me being an anime fan and all, I already have a Japanese language hentai game that requires the computer to have Japanese language option available to run on an english computer, so my com was already modded with Japanese before I even got RPG Maker, or Columbine RPG.

Your Weird and messed up, like me (lol)...Welcome To My World RMRK!!!!!!
And o to contraire (or however you say that). I feel better than before I had a stable religion or politics. But I appreciate your concern about my well being.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 06:43:07 AM by Animefan »

Rep:
Level 87
Actually, with me being an anime fan and all, I already have a Japanese language hentai game that requires the computer to have Japanese language option available to run on an english computer, so my com was already modded with Japanese before I even got RPG Maker, or Columbine RPG.

And o to contraire (or however you say that). I feel better than before I had a stable religion or politics.

Ah, well idk. I think it may have been called, "Japanese Character Support" but alas, I'm trying to remember memories from an 11 year old. Not to reliable.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Japanese character support? That's interesting.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
As you may have guessed, I love anime and hentai. I really, really, really love anime and hentai.

I played "Super Columbine Massacre RPG" which was made with RPG Maker 2000, and once I discovered that RPG Maker did THAT, (with just the right people using it and some custom image files) I wanted to use it to make my own games too, and so in just two days (yesterday, and today) I ended up here.

Now lets get the difficult stuff out of the way:
I love pistols, and I do believe in war (but I don't like the Iraq war). I think that nuclear weapons are for wimps, and a real country fights only with guns, and swords if they have some serious guts. I do believe in afterlife, but not sins. My religion is customized, with a combination of Christianity, Shintoism, Buddism, and a few others. My politics are 1 part republican, 3 parts democrat, 2 parts communism, 4 parts dictatorship.

And that's me in a really tight, cramped, and stuffy nutshell.

You just got my respect. :P

Welcome.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Haha I'm late, might as well.
Welcome, and since you like hentai; RMRK have that! ;D
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
My religion is customized,

Nice words of choice there, caught my attention for 3 minutes. :)

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
My religion is customized,

Nice words of choice there, caught my attention for 3 minutes. :)

THIS THREAD IS OLD AND DEAD DON'T DIG IT UP.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep