RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
MMORPG help

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
I was watching .Hack//SIGN earlier today and i've been wodnering if any MMo has picked up the concept of this.

The keyword system to go to areas and the root towns are cool ideas, but is there an MMO that puts them to good use and has many players?

I've played most of the MMO's out there, just wanted you guys to give me some info on this. .Hack//FRAGMENT was a good option a couple of years ago until they only planned to release in Japan.

Rep:
Level 87
The y made .Hack mmorpg but it wasonly in Japan and is now cancelled. The closet one I could think of would be Phantasy Star Universe. Its kind of similar but it doesn't use keywords. You just go on a map and select missions.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 11:26:10 PM by DarkHero »