RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Most Recent Game You've Beat.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
reader rabbit's 1st grade adventures.
Seriously, the train math part rocks.
swear.

Those were good games...way back when I was in those grades.

I have to agree...although I liked to play Quake and Descent more...(Older brothers you see ^^)

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
swear.

Those were good games...way back when I was in those grades.  Then I found Game Maker and Nintendo.

Dude, I remember that shit!
I also remember playing the Reading Rainbow games and those Adventures series with that "Labtrap" thing.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
swear.

Those were good games...way back when I was in those grades.  Then I found Game Maker and Nintendo.

I also remember playing the Reading Rainbow games and those Adventures series with that "Labtrap" thing.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Beat Freebird on Expert on GHII a couple of days ago.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
My most recently beaten game was "Fable: The Lost Chapters" for the PC. I've been mainly playing those never ending type games where you just do what you want all you want, lately. I haven't actually beaten a game entirely for over a month now.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Super mario world.  I never had a SNES as a kid, UC.  So I am stocking up on ROMS.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I have 2 =D and a multitap with four controllers, INSANE Bomberman action.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I was raised on the SNES, but I had a NES anyway, during it's dying years. I think the first game I EVER beat was Super Metroid. Then I beat it like 5 more times. :D They should have made a Metroid for the 64 too, that would have been awesome. Have you ever just wondered if someone made like, a platformer 2d game on a this gen console, couldn't they make it like HUGE? Like, tremendous, to where you can play the game FOREVER and still not see every single bit of the map. HD Monsters, ect.

Anyway back on topic, I beat Cave Story yesterday.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Hotel Dusk: Room 215, holy crap, when the character says the story will unfold, IT UNFOLDS. Everyone was connected in that game, like when you are talking to someone on there on the 4th chapter or over, you start to point out that what they said is related to a stranger in the hotel.

Best investigation type game since Broken Sword.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Minesweeper :P

those  mines shall feel my wraith

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Romane Of The Three Kingdoms VIII for the....like..11th time I think.

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...

How is that series? I've always thought about playing it..

So, I failed at beating Twilight Princess.
I just got bored after all the goody screens were over.
So, now I plan to beat...

Rep:
Level 98
I beat the Starcraft missions earlier.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I just beat Terranigma.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
resident evil 3 about 2 days ago.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Sonic 2. Next on the list of games to beat are Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu 3, Half-Life, Crusader of Centy, The Incredible Machine, Avernum IV, and Quest for Glory III.
* Zypher makes sideways glances at Gilga and Skanker

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007

One of the best Historical game series I ever played. It's worthy to try.(Zhuge Liang is the best officer of all characters in the game)

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Spider Man and Venom, Maximum Carnage for the SNES.  Fuck yeah.

Rep:
Level 98

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

So, I failed at beating Twilight Princess.
I just got bored after all the goody screens were over.
So, now I plan to beat...

Lol what, the last cutscene is the best

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
swear.

LABTRAP YEAH. That computer who flies! 4 friends were there, who solve mysteries. I had the third grade one.
or fourth, in which their uncle gets kidnapped and you go to monkey lagoon and some other place related to plants or something. And then you get to volcanoes and a pyramid climby thing. Then you go to the caves and save him

man, that game i beat in one hour now, though i think i gave it to me lil sis'.
WE GOT THE SAME HISTORY- BROTHER!!!!11
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
And now i beat Bubble Bobble.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 98
Gunroar! <3