RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMXP Pos. Knights 2.0 not working in vista

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
I just downloaded it on vista and when I start it my comp freezez. ;9

Rep:
Level 86
*Jams out to some serious tunes*
It's because Vista's a crappy computer system. LOL I dunno, maybe you need updated drivers..? It happens to me sometimes too.

Rep:
Level 88
Happens to you? Then why do you have vista :P

Soooo your saying it works SOMETIMES, lol thats good enough for me :P

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
run it in XP compatible mode.
right click rpgmakerpk.exe (or w/e you click to run the program) and one tab should have the option to run in windows XP compatible mode.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Nouman, you'ved helped me like 100 times :P

I'll try it. +rep!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
xD + rep me only if it works. I hope so ^^

Rep:
Level 88
W00TZORZ!!!

Lol, did it, turns out ts run as administraor :D

You were wrong -rep!!!

Lol, just kidding.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
RMXP works perfectly fine for me, don't have to run as administrator either. Although, I do have the legal version.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
solved? add [RESOLVED] to topic title

Rep:
Level 88
Lol, nope.

It works but I can't test my game. There a soution for that?

(I don't want to pay 60$ again for RMXP)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I hope you didn't pay for Pos. Knights. I suggest you torrent RPG Maker XP legal.

Rep:
Level 88
Lol why does it say IROCK is gay at the top right of the forum....

OH! Um....

yeah I downloaded PMXP as well, but it'll expire is 30 days...

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Lol why does it say IROCK is gay at the top right of the forum....

Because he has a sexified mom and he can't admit how hot she is.

Rep:
Level 88
Oh I see.

anyways I can't even fucking start it :P

Vista IS shit lol. <sigh> I'll have to work with PK for now.