RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Official Fail Thread

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Hello, I will update this thread as much as possible. Probably once a day, maybe more. This is no joke...
AND ITS MY FAIL THREAD, AND I CANNOT FAIL HERE, BECAUSE IN THIS THREAD I HAVE THE FAIL STICK

So, to start. I deem my first FAILURE on High School Musical
Spoiler for:
Seriously, musicals, why? What is so great? In my opinion, they say five sentences and burst into song. I'm sorry, but I have never seen my cafeteria get up and start dancing on the tables. If you have seen this. I should pay you. Not only in this musical but in most, they take a 10 minute story and drag it out for two+ hours. Why? Because somebody might watch. So my friends, I deem High School Musical, a FAILURE.

My second failure, Bratz dolls
Spoiler for:
what the crap. First I have to burn Barbie dolls, now these things? They look like whores! Im serious! It's like the took a paint brush and painted their faces with make up. And it doesn't stop there, their kids and BABIES wear make up. WHY, for one, babies don't NEED make up, they don't CARE. And kids get their faces screwed up so bad that even if they wore it, it would come off. So WHY are they doing? Who knows? But this is part of a reason why girls have to be "perfect" If your "perfect" you actually will probably look WORSE than when you started. Now, I shall stop my rants, and give the Bratz doll line up a SUPER MEGA FAIL

the movie "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants"
Spoiler for:
I might crap in their pants. OH SURE LETS SHARE PANTS. How many people have done that in real life? Name five people that are not gay. I mean, did they wear more than one pair of pants on their vacations? It must smell REAL bad. Yeah sure laundry I know, but still. And, wasn't one of those chicks fat? How the hell is a skinny girl going to fit in a fat girl's pants and vice versa. I deem this movie (that I have never seen) a FAILURE

buggy computers
Spoiler for:
Ok, they suck. Its happened to you to. You want to get on the internet, you are JUST aobut to find something cool and "OPS THE INTRANET PERFORMED AN ILLEGEL OPERTAION" and computers freezes up. Doesn't it make you want to kill someone?  I mean, I think the computer just puts up the blue screen of death just to annoy the cr*p out of you. Well computer, you win, ok? So stfu and gtfo you buggy computer, you are a FAILURE.

yo mama jokes
Spoiler for:
Ok, they are funny, for half a millisecond. After that its stupid. I have heard some yo mama jokes a billion times and everyone thinks their's is orginal. ITS NOT. And the TV show. WTF, ever saw I show on knock knock jokes? That's right yo mama and knock knock jokes are of the same caliber. They suck. So, yo mama jokes, and especially the TV show, is FAILURE.

scientology (excuse me people who believs that BS)
Spoiler for:
HOW DO YOU BELIEVE THAT CRAP. MY FREAKIN GOSH, I mean it is not reasonable AT ALL. "We all from alien spirits."  "Our ancestors came on space ships that look like jets." "Our spirits are brainwashed." Ok, you may think its true, but dont you have to pay for those tests you get? I know Christians have to pay for a Bible, but alot of Churchs will give you one. You guys take those tests ALL THE TIME. STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY AND USE THAT THING BETWEEN YOUR EARS. Scientology is MEGA FAIL.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 11:48:38 PM by Forcystus »

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
You watched the crap? But I agree, it does fail.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
you were forced to watch it?  If I were I'd have gone "Sephiroth in Nibelheim" on everything around me.

okay....hmmm...oh boy...failures...

Well, the only thing that comes to my sleep-deprived mind is Napoleon Dynamite.  Pointless and was made just because it could be made; stereotypical guy-meets-girl saga. 

When I wake up more, more things will come to mind.

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Napoleon Dynamite?

Fuck you.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
you were forced to watch it?  If I were I'd have gone "Sephiroth in Nibelheim" on everything around me.

okay....hmmm...oh boy...failures...

Well, the only thing that comes to my sleep-deprived mind is Napoleon Dynamite.  Pointless and was made just because it could be made; stereotypical guy-meets-girl saga. 

When I wake up more, more things will come to mind.
HEY, this is MY fail thread, you good sir, should go create his own fail thread. This one is MINE. YOU sir, have FAILED

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
yay I've failed!  Okay, I shut up now.  Didn't see anything saying it was a one-person-only thread.  Be more specific next time...at least for the sake of idiots like me.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I also it was a thread to tell the world of fails from many a voice.
But it seems I too have failed.
but you fail at explaining!

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Yeah, I agree. I thought we were going to share our failures in life.
But please, continue on with your failures.

P.S:
I kicked napoleon in the crotch.  ;)

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Fail the cat.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
I watched one minute of high school musical because nothing worthwhile was on TV.
After one minute I decided to watch countdown.
That's how shit it is
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I'm out of ideas, what can I fail next?

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
I got some topics...

-Square-Enixs army of remakes and spin-offs
-The movie, "The sisterhood of the traveling pants"
-Reality TV Shows
-Jack Thompson
-Sonic the Hedgehog Stealing Michael Jacksons songs
-How WoW is overrated and how Blizzard could be working on projects promised (SC:Ghost)
4-5 years ago before any mention of WoW.
-How Tom Cruise and his Sciencetologists suck.
-How you didn't win that 1st Prize Science Project in 2nd grade because Jill used Lemons (:D) for electricity
and you only demonstrated a pulley system.
-How your girlfriend left you during the summer of your Junior year because she was calling you TOO much
and said you CHANGED because you ignored her for 4 DAYS so you could get PEACE AND QUIET and how she supposedly fell OUT OF LOVE with you in that SHORT of a time PERIOD and it was all a LIE!
LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIEEE!  >:(

Hope it helped!   ;)

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
I'm out of ideas, what can I fail next?
anything you want, but not me...you've already done so.

and also akbennett's list.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
an Olympic swimmer failed by drowning

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
:nono:

I might kill myself over that one. WTF, I DONT DROWN.

O and update

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Ah. The bluescreen of death. When I used to use my windows 98, the bluescreen of death would appear after every other action. If I got the "this application needs to close" bar, I just clicked and dragged it below the start menu, and kept using the application.

Now that I find out what a huge big deal the blue screen of death is, I feel kind of strange having a 98 computer that gives me that error all the time. I mean, the blue screen of death is supposed to mean certain doom, and I got it all the time.

I'm so happy I have an XP now.

Forcystus, please do me a favor and fail my old 98.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant