RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ITT: We post our rooms.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Post your room

Spoiler for BED:
Spoiler for COUCH:
Spoiler for NOLAN RYAN:
Spoiler for ENTERTAINMENT CENTER:
Spoiler for ^ close up:
Spoiler for Shit I just forgot what this is:
Spoiler for bookshelf:
Spoiler for desktop bottom:
Spoiler for desktop top:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 03:45:08 AM by Galstaff_The_Mighty_Warrior »

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
I'll post mine.

You may find it interesting to note that, although these pictures were taken shortly after  New Year's, my bedroom still looks pretty much the same.

Spoiler for My bed.:

My bed is a futon mattress on the floor. That colorful blanket on the left has a Lego design.

Spoiler for My table.:

Here's a blurry shot of my wicker table. On the right my laptop is sitting on a"stool" which is actually a kitchen chair with the back broken off.

Spoiler for My table again.:

A clearer photo of my table.

Spoiler for Behind the table.:

I only include this photo because it's the cleanest part of my bedroom.

Spoiler for Beneath the table.:

This is what the floor under the table looked like when I pushed it out of the way. Joe Haldeman, Tolkien, and K.  A. Applegate are all equal in the Undertableworld.

Spoiler for My chair.:

The chair still reclines, but the feet won't come up anymore. A few minutes after I took this picture I knocked that open bottle of pills all over the wet floor. Soggy pills are gross.

Spoiler for My ceiling.:

This is why the floor was wet. A few days earlier the toilet two floors up flooded, leaked into my kitchen, and  then leaked into my room.

You may have noticed the poor lighting in some of the photos. That's because I have fluorescent lights, but the lights on the far side of the room don't work and the other two have loose wiring or something and are rather dim.

Spoiler for The garbage.:

When I took out the trash two weeks ago there were nine bags, including the ones you see here.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 06:12:35 AM by Saladin »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I'll post mine.

You may find it interesting to note that, although these pictures were taken shortly after  New Year's, my bedroom still looks pretty much the same.

Spoiler for My bed.:

My bed is a futon mattress on the floor. That colorful blanket on the left has a Lego design.

Spoiler for My table.:

Here's a blurry shot of my wicker table. On the right my laptop is sitting on a"stool" which is actually a kitchen chair with the back broken off.

Spoiler for My table again.:

A clearer photo of my table.

Spoiler for Behind the table.:

I only include this photo because it's the cleanest part of my bedroom.

Spoiler for Beneath the table.:

This is what the floor under the table looked like when I pushed it out of the way. Joe Haldeman, Tolkien, and K.  A. Applegate are all equal in the Undertableworld.

Spoiler for My chair.:

The chair still reclines, but the feet won't come up anymore. A few minutes after I took this picture I knocked that open bottle of pills all over the wet floor. Soggy pills are gross.

Spoiler for My ceiling.:

This is why the floor was wet. A few days earlier the toilet two floors up flooded, leaked into my kitchen, and  then leaked into my room.

You may have noticed the poor lighting in some of the photos. That's because I have fluorescent lights, but the lights on the far side of the room don't work and the other two have loose wiring or something and are rather dim.

Spoiler for The garbage.:

When I took out the trash two weeks ago there were nine bags, including the ones you see here.
I'm so sorry.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Apparently Im homosexual because I have a clean room :|

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I live in my living room. I consider it my room.
Spoiler for:
Living room

Entertainment center

Table

Bed/couch

Home

Chair with ass pillow

Door

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
are webcam pictures acceptable?
If so,  i can have pics of my room up in a few minutes...

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
are webcam pictures acceptable?
If so,  i can have pics of my room up in a few minutes...

Post them.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
our rooms

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
posting so it'll remind me later to do this

Banned
Rep:
Level 88

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Spoiler for:

bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I love it, I had an LCD for a while, though came back to it ;o
bringing sexy back

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
So...  Instead of so many "my room" threads, why not just revive this one?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Reviving thread while staying on-topic.

Sorry for the bad quality.

Spoiler for:

A more clear one.

Spoiler for:

My beautiful Saxophone.

Spoiler for:

« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 07:58:07 PM by Tezuka »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I can post a shitty picture thru webcam but then you'll make fun of me cuz i still play with soft toys.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Tez, that corner of your room is waaaaaaaaaaaay too similar to the same corner in MR room.

Edit: My room. I meant MY room.

Rep:
Level 97
Revived again

Spoiler for Zune:

Spoiler for Computer:

Spoiler for Dog:

Spoiler for Bed:

Spoiler for Nightstand:

Spoiler for Games:

Spoiler for TV:

Spoiler for Guitar/Ps1:

Spoiler for Couch and Chairs:

Spoiler for DS:

Spoiler for G Gundam:

Spoiler for Bookshelf:

Spoiler for Keyboard:

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
you guys have messy rooms. I on the other hand have 2 rooms(BRITTISH SNOB AT YOUR SERVICE). pictures later though as i cant find my SD card :(.

plump prince move house youll die in there

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
That's a bitchin looking keyboard, sword.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Thanks bro, its a Casio Wk-110 if you're interested.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
nice rooms so far :)

I just need to get rid of my mid term notes (all over the room) and i'll take some pics
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
My room is incredibly messy as well, there is just clothes everywhere.

I might post pictures. I probably won't :P

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
lemme clean up a tiny bit and i'll take some pics later today