RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ITT: We post our rooms.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
No, I use it as my 360 headset (It is the 360 version) so you can't listen to music through them while playing it.

Ha, like you even play your 360

I was just playing it (And still logged in). :tpg:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Yeah but before today?

Nothing.

Phantasy Star doesn't count.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
No, I use it as my 360 headset (It is the 360 version) so you can't listen to music through them while playing it.

EDIT: Oh wait, it isn't a Turtle Beach, it is just designed like one, but with the plug for 360 headset jacks.
:(
Turtle Beach X1 is designed for 360 and Computer, I use mine for both, and it basically reroutes the game audio into the 6 speakers into each ear. FUCK YEAH AUTHENTICITY

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
I play xbox on my home theater system with full surround sound. I can hear footsteps in all directions on CoD4.:D

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009

EDIT: Oh wait, it isn't a Turtle Beach, it is just designed like one, but with the plug for 360 headset jacks.
:(
Turtle Beach X1 is designed for 360 and Computer, I use mine for both, and it basically reroutes the game audio into the 6 speakers into each ear. FUCK YEAH AUTHENTICITY

lol it's an official Microsoft product, but that doesn't matter anyway.

I don't have the packaging anymore, so I forgot the name of the headset.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Well I took some photos of my side of the room today since I had time. Oh and I live in a boarding school.  :-\

My desk, where the magic works and brain fluid are shed.
Spoiler for:

The view outside my window, pool's open....in sundays.
Spoiler for:

Schoolbag + Acoustic Guitar (and Hard Case)
Spoiler for:

The bed. I study there whenever I'm tired, which sometimes leads to sleeping. ;9
Spoiler for:

The vault.
Spoiler for:

Silent Guitar. I played Shadow of the Sun with this thing, the topic is somewhere in the Auditorium.
Spoiler for:
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
wow Lev, your room is real tidy and cool
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
lol the reason why its tidy is because I put a number of my stuff in The Vault.
Thanks ^_^

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
I really like the outside of the school ;o;o;o;

But your room is sharp too.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Alright, let me try this again.

Finished setup.
Spoiler for:

Shot of the window. Sweet picture of loons. Roomate's unpacked shit in corner; he's not here yet.
Spoiler for:

The bed. I'm on top, of course.
Spoiler for:

Closet, or my half of it. Little sparse because all my clothes are hiding in the laundry bag behind the bed, there.
Spoiler for:

Here's the view from the bedroom window. :3
Spoiler for:

Here's the main room.
Spoiler for:

We're still not completely furnished. Two of our roomates aren't here, yet. They'll be bringing more furniture.
Spoiler for:

The tiny red arrow that you can't see is pointing at my car.
Spoiler for:

Other side of the main room. That's my bike. :3
Spoiler for:

Walk-through kitchen.
Spoiler for:

My bathroom.
Spoiler for:

Other bedroom. Not going in there, it's a mess.
Spoiler for:

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I would love to live in the city =C

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Me in my living room:-

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 98
Nice city, sucks you have to park down the street arlen

also that is the probably one of the very few times I have seen you even partially without sepiatone. :<

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I want to move in with you Arlen. @_@

Rep:
Level 96
I live on the 7th floor and always take the stairs. A little walk's not a big deal to me.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 07:41:01 PM by Nouman »

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I would love to live in the city =C

No  ;9

I have for 3 years. It's boring as hell, but lancaster is that way. Unless you're a hardcore history buff and love old brick buildings, which, I admit are cool to be around, but there's nothing to dooooo.

Also, Arlen, is that Philly or Pitts... I don't know why I can't figure it out  :mad:

Edit: Pittsburgh damnit. Also, the trolly up the hill is pretty epic. 
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 06:10:05 AM by grafikal007 »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Dude, Arl, nice pad. 8D The bathroom picture made me laugh.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I do it because it's cool.
Also because I have contributions!

So, I woke up this morning, looked at my fucking mess of a room (I'd link to the old thread from like 2 years ago because it was much the same condition as it was before today, though things had migrated) and decided, IT'S TIME TO CLEAN UP MY ACT.

So I did.

Here is the result:

Full room shot once you open the door.  You can clearly see my bed and etc...  Dresser is to the right.  The Alien puppet and stars have been there since I was like 12 and I've never bothered to take them down.
Spoiler for:

My CONTROL STATION complete with the Captain's Chair.  Just to the left of you as you walk in the door, this is where the magic happens (pic taken from the foot of my bed)
Spoiler for:

My Closet, don't spend much time in there anymore, I used to, but then I took the doors off.  Also to the right is the room's catchall, every room needs a catchall!
Spoiler for:

My bookshelf, stocked with 90% more Goosebumps than your local library!  No, seriously, the whole top shelf is Goosebumps books, I was a fanatic when I was younger, this grew into my true horror obsession.
Spoiler for:

Mah bed, complete with stuffed snow leopard.
Spoiler for:

My guitar (I keep it in a soft case near the control center)
Spoiler for:

Just made this today, it's a charging station made out of felt, cardboard, and safety pins.  The pins hold the charging cables in place so that when they aren't in use, they don't fall down below my desk.  :D
Spoiler for:

PC Gaemz
Spoiler for:

feel free to request additional pictures or closeups of things you want to see.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 96
You just reminded me that I have a computer that can play Fear, now.

I'm moving to my new studio apartment in less than a month. When I do, I'll take pics.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
You just reminded me that I have a computer that can play Fear, now.

I'm moving to my new studio apartment in less than a month. When I do, I'll take pics.

Nice, sounds like you're going to have a good setup there.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I had to clean my room today, too. Have some family coming on Tuesday.
Sorry for the quality; took them with my cell phone.

Here's my bed. It's never really made with the sheet(s) tucked in properly, and a lot of the time I have clothes or my guitar on it...
Spoiler for:

Here's my little guitar corner. I usually stuff all of my guitar stuff on that bookshelf and my stand, stool and foot stools. My Rock band stuff is also stored back there.
Spoiler for:

Here's a another shelf. It houses my computer, printers and whatever else gets thrown on it.  :D
Spoiler for:

Here's my computer desk and closet in which all of my nice clothes are stored.
Spoiler for:

Here's my dresser. My hats and some books are stored on it, along with my wallet, a galileo thermometer, a scarf and an amoeba bag that I haven't thrown out for some reason.
Spoiler for:

Here's a close-up of my desk.
Spoiler for:

These are my CDs (that I have with me). You can also see my passport..
Spoiler for:

Lilly Afshar - Possession; BROUWER: Guitar Music Vol. 1; Regina Carter - Motor City Moments; Castellani-Andraccio Duo -Concerti for two guitars and strings; The Flaming Lips - The Soft Bulletin, Hit To Death in the Future Head; Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live, Security, Up; INXS - Kick; Jamiroquai - Traveling Without Moving; Modest Mouse - We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank; Plastilina Mosh - All U Need Is Mosh; The Music - The Music; Muse - Absolution, Black Holes and Revelations; Ramones - Leave Home; David Russel - Music of Giuliani; Steely Dan - Two Against Nature; Rod Stewart - Greatest Hits; Talking Heads - The Name of This Band; Bradon Yip - Agua y Vino; Andrew York - Denouement

These are my games (that are stored in my room).
Spoiler for:

These are my movies and such.
Spoiler for:

Here's some other stuff stored on my desk. There's some Thai (?) Red Bull bottles, a bottle of lava rocks from Etna, some Hell Boy figurines, some stuff I bought in china town and a turtle which I bought in the Bahamas. My one Hellboy is missing his arm. :-[
Spoiler for:

Here's a close-up of my closet. You can see some ties, some of of my dress shirts and casual button-downs and a suit, if you look closely.
Spoiler for:

Here are my dress shoes, sambas, running sneaks, soccer shoes, shin guards and a pair of sandals.
Spoiler for:

I like your room, Nam. Nice layout and the blue walls. ;)
Also, what kind of guitar is that? It kind of looks like a Jackson or a Squier. The headstock looks like a fender, but the body looks more like a dinky than a strat.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Squier Stagemaster, it's made by Fender.
I got it from a friend, I'd like a Les Paul in all honesty.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Cool, lucky that you have yours with you! ^-^  My electric is in storage (I have an ibanez).

As would I, but it's always good to have an extra...just in case, you know, you accidentally knock your Les Paul over and the neck snaps.
I was looking to buy either a Studio Les Paul or a Fender American Standard Telecaster, but I tried out a Carvin Bolt Plus and immediately fell in love with it. I'm still going to buy a Tele and Les Paul at a later point.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
looks pretty cool, I've always liked the Les Paul's form though.