RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ok all i need a real cool lookin final boss!!!

Rep:
Level 87
Yea i need a cooler lookin final boss unlike the one on RPG XP i need a real good one can anyone help me out?

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
That depends... is this human, humanoid, a creature, etc.

...Not that I'm any good at making battlers anyway lol (if that's what you're asking for).

Rep:
Level 87
well i need a battler but i need it to be like part humanoid part creature kinda like when drakula turns into a monster on all castlevania games he is on something like that :)

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
Sure, I can make one for you XD
all I need is a detailed description
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
ok i need like a Vampire with evil Black Devil wings kinda big you know but small enough to fit in the battle zone you know lol thank you

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
okay, i'll get right on it
just one more thing
how big do you want it?
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
ummmm lets see ok you know the red dragon on RPG maker xp? about that big would do uit and thank you again as soon as I get 75 post ill give you a rep for your hard work :)

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
thank you very much XD
i'll try to get results as soon as possible

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
Just one more question:
do you want him deformed, or closer to perfect?

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
no problem, i'll have it done asap

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
thank you sir andf as soon as i get 75 post and am able to give you a rep ill do soo thank you

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
what does rep count for anyway?

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
the more rep you have the more people count on you for help and appentally if you got a lot of rep you can become a moduater on this site thats what im told :)

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
ahhh... so it's good then

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
What exactly is te picture at the bottom of your posts

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
well its supposed to be my cross i made heres a larger version of it its my logo i made

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
I see! That makes so much more sence now!

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
indeed it does its going to be my logo when i start wrestling :)