RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
::.Mapping Contest::.

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: GilgameshRO
Thats not a good thing to hear for a judge!~

It's a little hard to make maps that dwarra likes.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
My Entry

If I aint too late ?

Its a little lame... but may aswell play the game.. !!! LOL

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 89
The contest has already started and there are already four contestants. Besides this is interiors of houses...not interiors of caves.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Tell that too the Flintstones...LOL

Rep:
Level 89
The Flinstones had a house cave...with furniture and a kitchen...doors and windows. That doesn't resemble anything of the sort  :wink:

Rep:
Level 90
wtf land of shadows? IS that everyones maps? *checks*

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
I find it weird that people who aren't even in the competition have entered themselves, and people who are in are using the wrong tileset. Its not hard to read one sentence.
Apparently,3 people so far used the right chipset, 1 used the wrong one, and 1 wasn't even a contestant and submitted it with the wrong chipset as well. LAME! What is wrong with people?

BTW, why is the deadline November 3, 2006?
Someone doesn't know which month it is....(3, not 11)

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
He's from England, so I assume he means March 11th.
:tinysmile:

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Red Eye used the wrong tileset too... Not like it makes much of a difference. A house is a house is a house is a house.

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
it said inside town tileset so i assumed i could use any inside tile set
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

Rep:
Level 90
Ok, well everyones maps are in early, so time for the judges verdict!
I know all of the maps look the same and I made the retarded mistake for settting that as an assignment.
So Judges, if you havn't read this slready I will have PM'ed you asking for your verdict (PM it to me and I shall post it) I need a mark out of 5 for each map from you, all marks will be totaled by me and my mental maths skills (lol)
As for contestants, your new assignment has been set for you!

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?

I would give you a pic of this in-game, but I'm on the internet now and for some reason, my comp can't play games when I'm online(not rpg maker games anyway). This is my second forest map ever, and definitely the biggest(not that big, though). BTW, this is a contest right? So who are the three remaining contestants? Or are we waiting for the judges to decide? If I lose(Which I shouldn't have since I was one of the few who used the right chip and right chip size. But If im bad, I'm bad), then I take back submitting that.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
My vote goes for gilgameShro or however its spelt  :roll:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Yeah... I didn't read the rules... Thought it would be open to all... and all maps... like the CHAR set Comp...

Think its lame only 4 people can enter... and that the comp is SO restricted... Interiors are boring and Forests aint much better...

I know I aint a judge or an entry placer... and I am Lame for not reading the rules... LOL (I never read rules or DIY instructions as a RULE...LOL)
dragonmagna - Sorry Your maps are very basic... the Forest looks ugly, too Busy, very repetative and un-intresting... No Path's no sense of direction, random placement... I mean how many Red Fugi type of plants can the eyes take...LOL... and the dead tree's would look better on dead grass... over all out of 10.... 4/10

Your interior is lacking, no light from the windows... whats the point in the bit at the bottom (The outer wall...Pointless)... You have the Kitchen (green tiled area) so far away from the fire-place it does not ring true, IE the frying pan on the wall, whats it there for ?...The bed placement sucks, if thats a bedroom its too large and has too many odd things a bout it... The only thing I do like is your 3rd Layer usage with the placement of nick nacks... like the teddy and the books on top of shelves and the Cups and tea pot... 6/10

Zxmelee - is cool !! (Both are good and above Average) Both would get a 7/10 if I was rating them.... (Like the desk with the two candles on, makes sense as it no place close to the windows...)

Gilgomesh - Your Interior is great... like the use of the sheets on the bed, so it looks correct when in it.... every thing fits well... nothing looks out of place... 9/10 (Attention to detail is spot on... Can't wait to see your Forest)

Red Eye Dragoon - Still to enter...LOL

Rep:
Level 90
Ok, heres the verdict for the last round!

HaloOfTheSun:
Dragonmagna: 3/5
Zxmelee: 3/5
GilgameshRO: 4/5
Red Eye Dragoon: 2/5

ThatsMyPie:
Dragonmagna: 3/5
Zxmelee: 2/5
GilgameshRO: 5/5
Red Eye Dragoon: 2/5

Here are all the scores added together!

Dragonmagna: 6/10
Zxmelee: 5/10
GilgameshRO: 9/10
Red Eye Dragoon: 4/10

Unfortunatly Red Eye Dragoon is OUT of the competition. Meaning we have only 3 contenders remaining!
Also Dwarra did not give a proper verdict so he is no longer a judge!

ALSO I realise it took quite some time for everyone to post thier maps so the deadline has been raised and GilgameshRO has until the 15th to post or he is out of the competition!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Dragonmagna - 2nd... What the devil....!!!  :shock:

Make me a Judge... (In place of Dwarra)

My Interior Awards !!

landofshadows
Dragonmagna: 1/5
Zxmelee: 3/5
GilgameshRO: 4/5
Red Eye Dragoon: 0/5

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Hehe, thanks for the extention. I had just come on to resign, assuming I wouldn't get a chance to make it in.  :?

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
I say don't let landofshadows be a judge because he seems to be too concerned with getting me out of the competition. Zxmelee definitely has a better forest map than me, mine was pretty bad, there just weren't enough trees(why am I judging when I'm a contestant?!)

Cool, I'm in 2nd! quarter finals!(I think. :oops: ) :D  :shock:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I'm pretty low right now, I'm in trouble!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
dragonmagna - I don't want you out...

Its just your forrest looks like you sneezed it onto the screen... its Random laying of shite...LOL

And Your Interior is just rushed... no planning, not realistic enough... what house have you ever seen with a layout as cack as that...LOL

dragonmagna - Look at yours and compare it to the others thats all I am doing... I rated Red eye Dragon Lower than you...

I spoke to Thatsmypie last night (on MSN)... he aint going to make me a judge...  :(

(I think a Final between zx and Gilgo will be a better final than between dragonmanga and Gilgo)

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I know it is due day for you... For me I still have half an hour left till the 15th. I was just wondering, is there an exact time it has to be in by? I am working on it right now, but I don't know if I am already to late or if I have time or what.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I say, just finish it up. Don't worry about the limit.

Rep:
Level 90
Well, Gilgamesh has until 3:00pm today (british time)
to submit his map or else he is out of the contest!