RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
::.Mapping Contest::.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
You could help me out a little and tell me what time it is for you as of a specific post. Or what + or - GMT british time is.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Right now it's 10:22 am here in the UK, so you have just over four and half hours left. :)

EDIT : Hold on, the forum is running on UK time anyway... Im confused. Good luck anyway.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I didn't know GMT is british time.~

Anyways, it is done. I am not satisfied but I have only myself to blame. I waited till the last minute so the quality suffered.

I also could have done better if allowed to use events for mapping purposes... but no one ever answered if I could or not.

Rep:
Level 90
Well, thats all the maps. Now I will PM halo asking for his verdict.
When the contest is narrowed down to 2 people A new thread shall be made, and 4 other requests shall be made for the final 2, (A new thread shall be made for this)
each request that is fullfilled, I shall give a certain amount of points to. When all 4 are done the points shall be tallyed, and the winner shall be known!

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Thank gosh landofshadows isn't a judge. I'd be out without even getting a chance.

Anyways, I think I'm a gonna be out now, cause gilgamesh's map is so good.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I think my lateness should be taken into consideration when judging the maps.

Rep:
Level 90
Here is the verdict!

ThatsMyPie:
Dragonmagna: 0.5/5
GilgameshRO: 4/5
Zxmelee: 4/5

HaloOfTheSun:
Dragonmagma: 1.5/5
GilgameshRO: 3.5/5
Zxmelee: 3/5

Overall Scores:
Dragonmagna: 2/10
GilgameshRO: 7.5/10
Zxmelee: 7/10

Congrats Zxmelee and GilgameshRO! You are through to the finals!
Unfortunatly dragonmagna is OUT of the competition!
When Zxmelee and Gilgamesh post here I shall make a new thread called the mapping contest finals! This is where they must both make a map each and crankeye members vote! On the 25th of march the winner will be decided!