RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Eightteen

Rep:
Level 87
well, in exactly 4 hours and 4 minutes from the time of this post, i will be 18 years old! My birthday is tomorrow (friday)! Happy birthday to me  ;8

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Happy birthday and get drunk like a Homersexual.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

18?... Isn't the drinking age 21?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
The end of the world arrived already? Time for my remedial dual bike ride down the river styx with the lead singer of Journey, Freddie Mercury, Kurt Cobain and Elvis Presley. Yes, it is a 5 seated bike.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

Only in your tyrannical part of the world.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh, wait, is it? Then go take a smoke or whatever you can. Rape some girls in other countries.

Rep:
Level 87

yup =/ doesnt mean i cant, it will just be illegal >_>

Oh, wait, is it? Then go take a smoke or whatever you can. Rape some girls in other countries.
i dont smoke... but the raping sounds good! maybe i can pass myself off as having diplomatic immunities by saying im  from a top secret government agency that specializes in raping women from other countries...

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
have fun ^^
can't you get tried as an adult now? 0_0
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Have areat birthday. My birthday is in 2 weeks, and I can't wait until then.. :lol:

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
happy b-day

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Another 5 months and then im 18...
and then I can legally get drunk.
Muahahahha.
Anyway happy birthday!

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
lol happy b-day to you.

In my country, legal drinking age is 16, so you guys would practically be in heaven around here :P