RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Why did you choose your name?

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
I chose my name cuz it's my screenname...everywhere I go I'm iceflame or iceflame1019.  That name comes from a little something from the book I've been rewriting since 8th grade (but forgot about for a year and a half cuz of school).  In four years there's only one finished roughdraft...the original one.  All the others have flopped or gotten lost in computer glitches or crashes.

Also I love ice and fire.  Though I'm not (technically) a pyro...I just like burning stuff in the burning pit outside.  It was fun wrecking the old piano that was well beyond repair and tossing it into the fire...the metals took on some cool colors in the heat.  I'm also a snowman.  Seriously.  I melt in temperatures around 75-80 F and can go outside in shorts when it's snowing and freezing, much to the ire and confusion of my friends.  They stopped asking me if it's a nice day out about a year ago cuz when I think it's nice out, they end up running back in to grab a coat.  Gimme snow, I give you mercy.

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Rep:
Level 87
Cap'n Snowflake.
I rock, man (because it's true)
And 1 because Irockman was already taken on GameFaqs -.-

Irock for short.

I always read your name as IraqMan1

LOL.
I'll be back in a couple days.
http://

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I have no idea why in the world I chose this name.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
I have no idea why in the world I chose this name.

Always the best reason.  lol

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Rep:
Level 87
Cap'n Snowflake.
Because I though "Rembrant" was taken, but it wasn't.  :mad:
I'll be back in a couple days.
http://

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
You can get your name changed

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
If you spend 3 minutes with me, my username choice becomes self-explanatory. But seriously, I chose it because, to put it bluntly, I'm a fan of anime. A hardcore, dedicated otaku.

Rep:
Level 86
A yo i picked mi name because itz been mi nickname sinz i was 5 cuz i stay heated ...i have a short temper
and i stay on Fire
Bleach is bangin

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
A yo i picked mi name because itz been mi nickname sinz i was 5 cuz i stay heated ...i have a short temper
and i stay on Fire

Was... Was that even English?! You stay on fire. Hm. If I lit you on fire, and you ran around screaming jumping into lakes, you would stay on fire? Awesome, someone get me a Zippo.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
HIPPO? I HAVE SIGNALED THE MOOBUPPO LIGHTS!

Rep:
Level 86
hahaha...lol....igh what i mean to say is"A yo i picked mi(i stay with i instead of y in my when im typing) name because it'z(im sorry but i stay with z when im typing) been mi nickname since i was 5 cuz i always heated ...i have a short temper
and im always on Fire!!!" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o

and i stay on Fire

Was... Was that even English?! You stay on fire. Hm. If I lit you on fire, and you ran around screaming jumping into lakes, you would stay on fire? Awesome, someone get me a Zippo.
Bleach is bangin

Rep:
Level 98
Also, I chose my name because the japanese name for Resident Evil is Biohazard,

WIN

Rep:
Level 87
It's always darkest before morning
I use Ciaron where-ever it can be used to address someone, I use it since I love how it sounds (kee-ar-ron) and also cuz it was my first and last lvl 70 in World of Warcraft, I liked the name before, but this may be the main reason
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 10:05:39 AM by Ciaron »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
If you spend 3 minutes with me, my username choice becomes self-explanatory. But seriously, I chose it because, to put it bluntly, I'm a fan of anime. A hardcore, dedicated otaku.
Weaboo cunt.
Also, I chose my name because the japanese name for Resident Evil is Biohazard, and Biohazard is just a symbol of danger to normal people.  I'm so hardcore.  Oh yeah.
D< No Calling Weaboo Unless we have proff he's just another Wannabee Otaku with no knowledge at all!!!!!!

I Just wished to have putten San instead of D.A.S. I was really bored that day D:

Rep:
Level 86
Chasing to create tomorrow's experience
Just some demon god from an anime (though differently translated),
the usual wanna-be cool stuff :p
Sagramore (MMORPG) - Game Designer

http://www.sagramore.com

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I changed mine because Fred called me a principal or something I don't know

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Wouldn't you like to know.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Weaboo cunt.
Also, I chose my name because the japanese name for Resident Evil is Biohazard, and Biohazard is just a symbol of danger to normal people.  I'm so hardcore.  Oh yeah.
D< No Calling Weaboo Unless we have proff he's just another Wannabee Otaku with no knowledge at all!!!!!!

I Just wished to have putten San instead of D.A.S. I was really bored that day D:

You're serious?
He's such a wannabe.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I chose it... beacuse it are awesome!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 87
I chose mine... *sigh*  I chose mine because it was RMXP + Pokémon (I used to love it back then, you see) + maniac = name that's too effing long for my own good. Ah well, I thought it was cool back then, and now it's the name I have on all the websites I'm at. But hey, it's unique, right? Oh, and no, I won't be changing my name any time soon. It's too late for that. <.< >.>

Rep:
Level 90
Skilled Scripter, Shitty Mapper, Decent Writer.
I chose the name Shinami because it's a derivitive of Shinagami which translates to Death God, God of Death, Soul Reaper, Death etc. and because it carries those meanings while being slightly different from the original word it came from. This name has very rarely ever been taken by anyone and I hope it stays that way for the rest of eternity so I can continue using it in MMOs! ^_^

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I changed mine because Fred called me a principal or something I don't know
I got promoted.

:tinysmile::tinysmile: