RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Project w/o a Name

Rep:
Level 87
ohheythar :O
Project without a Name!
«Screenshots»
Spoiler for:
Inside the Farm House near Kamaril

Quest forfeited

«Character Info»
Still in early beta stages, but I can tell you the first.

Name: Rico
Role: Lost almost his complete mind, but he remembers his name... Strange, right? I suggest you download the demo I will include here, though it is still in early beta stages and you can't enter all the maps.

«Story Basics»
It's the year 1243, in Holland.
Rico lost almost his complete mind, and trying to get it back.
On his trip he will meet Party Members, Quests and ofcourse, Monsters.

«Demo»

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TI8I12ZI

Well, have fun, in this uber-small sized game.

Rep:
Level 87
Just Helping.. And Getting Drunk :P
It's a bit basic now i think, because it's not a very long storyline, but ill give it a try, let's see what your skills are.

And My Game Too When It Ever Finishes :P
Martynator and 24 Sneaky Snoopers are viewing this board.
Why don't they join then? :lol:

Rep:
Level 87
ohheythar :O
Hehe, I just created it yesterday, and since I've been out of RPG Making for a whole time I don't really know everything, but I am going to make a quest where a kid is lost xD
And does anyone know where there is a script that shows the map name? I kinda like that x3

Rep:
Level 87
From the graves of dead patriots springs a nation
i like the way the  game is looking so far but he lost his complete mind? do you mean he went insane or he lost all his memory?