RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Valcon Sky:Dawn Of Twilight

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Made with :RPG Maker 2000 (yes,2000i know,but i seem to like it more :P)

Story:

Many years ago,when thier exited only darkness,a great calamity occured and four great beings came into existance.These beings created light,the light gave birth to life and from life-the planet,and from the planet-humans,demons,plantlife,every living creature was then created.Their existance was but a limited number,only created to last for a certain time,but began to grow,evolve,and thus the gods let their creation live,but not to be eternal.The gods figured that  if they let the creatures on earth live forever,such as themselves,they would be to many to sustain on a single planet,and thus gave them a certain time to leave.Eventually,followed by the creation of humans,there was the creation of hate,of rage and of fear.From this fear did the darkness feed,grow and spred.The darkness overcame the light of some beings and took complete control of their bodies,resulting i them commiting obsured acts of violence.From the deaths of many,the loss of loved ones,family members,friedns,there arose hate.Hate began to grow,it gre rappidly untill it resulted in fights,leading all to bloodshed and death,thus repeating the cycle.From

From the great darkness the humans,and all lifeforms had created,their came a great being of darkness,the epitome of hate,fear and destruction,the god of everlasting darkness.But whence the darkness came,so came the light,with the help of the gods,to counter-act it.A great being of light was also created,and the two raged on in a fierce battle.The being of darkness lost the fight,resulting the light to take over once again.When it was all over the five gods feared that the light might just lose once again and that darkness might take over,so they rid themselves of life and of physical apperance and blessed the lands of earth,the entire solar system,now under their protection.When it came time for the being of light to give it's life for it's people,it left them with but one saying,given to a single man to tell his people,and it was as the following:

"Whence the darkness grows int he hearts of creation,i shall be reborn,only to rid of it...to free our life"

The man who was given the word spoke it to the people and was given the title of Great-Priest.However....their were some who did not belive this,they fought  with those who did,and thus the creation of hate began anew.

Now,many years later,the date of many begins to begin again.A great war is about to take place.Many lives are lost,tears shed and hands stained with blood.....the cycle begins anew.
======================================================
That was pretty much it for the background story.The present one,is where you take the role of a young,over-active young lad named Sky.The young boy is belonged to a group called 'Eclipse'.They are a underground group who go on various dangerous missions to prolong the war.The Eclipse help in anyway possible to stop the war between  two countrys.During the beginning of the game,Sky is thrust into one perculier mission with one of his best friends,Larc.Larc is one who likes to take everything seriously and find Sky to be sort of an idiot.What begins as a simple mission shall develope into something much more for the two friends.Blood will be spilled,tears shed and lives taken.A story of love,betryal,humor and seriousness.
Characters:

Sky
Weapon:swords
Bio: (revealed through story)

Larc
Weapon: Daggers

Taila
Weapon:gun

Erin
Weapon: bells

Lance:
Weapon: claws,fists

Tea
Weapon: rods,poles

Denchu
Weapon: Beakers
here is a short demo of the game,it's located in the following link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=880SR2IL

Here are some screenies:

room

factory walking

Lac Strikes Enemy

stats

another room

Rep:
Level 90
Alright, I'm gonna check out the Demo and from there on I'll tell you what I really think.
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Post screenshots please.
:tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
It's not so bad.
Exept that the battles are irritating, no they;re not.

The good part is there when in the battles the guy come slshing the enemy, on screen with a sword, like rm2k3.
Arlen is hot.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
wow,no more comments people! c'mon look at it,i know you want to  :twisted:  lol

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I'm still owrking on a lerger demo of the game,it might take a while yet though.