RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Fire Mountain

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Story:

Hiro is a young man living in the Village of Ashia. He wants to explore the world as he thinks he has more meaning to life then being a farm boy. While exploring he shortly helps a girl called Julia in an errand. When he learns about the danger and hate around the world he decides to help on her on the quest to bring good back to the world. There is four elemental crystals that hold power if all four of them are in one or a groups hands. An evil ruthless man named Siphion is after the crystals to become ultimately powerful so he can slaughter everyone as an aim for revenge. Hiro and his companions must stop him before it is to late!

Characters

Name - Hiro
Age - 18
Place they grew up - Ashia
Current family - Aunt and Uncle
Favourite curses - Damn
Dialect - Quite peaceful speaker.
Group affiliations - Leader
Marital status - Single
Past illnesses - Fever the day the Black Tears came
Psychological state - Very Sane
Diet - Average
Thoughts about what's happening in the world - He wants to find out
Friends - He didn
Untitled Game

Story: 0%
Mapping: 0%
Characters: 0%

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Gaming Hearts Studios Director
It sounds good, if you can get some screenies that would be great.  What kind of maker are you using?  Are you going to make a demo?  What kind of features will it have?

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I am using XP and am still deciding how to go about the game. I have the plan compeltley finished. But now I just need to decide wether to do all the maps first. Or do everything for each area then move on to the next.
Untitled Game

Story: 0%
Mapping: 0%
Characters: 0%

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Gaming Hearts Studios Director
I use 2k3 and I make one map at a time. Like if I start a new town, I make the overall town, then a shop, then inn, then houses, and so forth.