RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Official Super Smash Bros Brawl Thread (GAME RELEASED)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Well, Super Smash Bros Brawl has finally been released in the United States! This thread has come a long way, and now that Brawl is finally released for the United States, we can let this thread die, right? No, feel free to post your friend code, and I will add it to the list. A friend code should be in this format: 0000-0000-0000. Also use this thread to schedule matches, tournaments, games, and what ever the hell else you want to schedule. Super Smash bros Dojo is still going to continue updating, so be sure to check it out if you don't have the game yet.

Super Smash Bros Dojo (official website)

Rules
  • No Subspace Emissary spoilers without using PROPERLY LABELED spoiler tags
  • Before adding someone's friend code, actually alert them. It won't work unless they add your code too

Friend Codes
    Feel free to share your friend codes, and I'll add them to the list. In order to play online with someone else, both parties will have to add each other. A friend code should be in this format: 0000-0000-0000. Your Super Smash Bros Brawl is different than your Wii number.

List:
    « Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 10:20:03 PM by I Rock, Man »

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
    Rep:
    Level 94
    GAAAAAAAAY
    FYI, the trajectory of pits' arrows can be controlled.

Rep:
    Level 102
    2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
    Update from Super Smash Bros Dojo

<Normal Special Move: Palutena Arrow>

Pit draws his bowstring taut...

And fires! The trajectory of the arrow can curve.

Steering up and down will bend the trajectory.
    His arrows travel as fast as light, though, so be quick. Very quick!

<Up Special Move: Wings of Icarus>

He's falling! Danger! ...But don't worry.

The "Wings of Icarus" allow Pit to fly freely through the sky!

In actuality, though, Pit is an angel who cannot ordinarily fly.
    After a while, he will fall, so be careful.

Rep:
    Level 87
    LOSER
    YESSSSS I forgot about this game thanks for reminding me.

There are about 2 gameplay trailers of this game if I am correct just GOOGLE it and you will find it

Rep:
    Level 102
    Oh yeah. I was going to post them.

Rep:
    Level 87
    Looks to be another good entry in this party/fighting game series.
    Poke!
    Can you dig it?

Rep:
    Level 89
    This is a reason to get a wii if you don't have one like me[i don't have one].

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
    Rep:
    Level 102
    (っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
    2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
    gr8 post =o
    bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
    Rep:
    Level 97
    =D
    Lol
    This game makes me want a Wii moar.
    Arlen is hot.

Rep:
    Level 102
    Updates

<Mario Final>

So just what was that massive storm of flame Mario unleashed in the movie?

That was Mario’s Final Smash, the Mario Finale!

He got a Smash Ball! Mario is standing by!

Ready?

Bam! Bam! BambambambamBAM!

The explosion launches out and expands vertically as it travels, so in order to inflict the most damage possible on enemies, it’s best to release this from a slight floating or midair position on either the left or right side of the screen.

If Mario launches this at you, you’d better flee!

The Final Smash is a secret skill that can be performed but once…and only after obtaining an item called the Smash Ball, which is a precious item, indeed.

The basic gist of it? I suppose you could say it’s kind of like a powerful and personalized hammer. (Or maybe not…)

You can look forward to experiencing the glowing personality behind each of the many Final Smashes!

I-I… I want it!

Rep:
    Level 89

i love kirby's attack.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
    Rep:
    Level 94
    GAAAAAAAAY
    So far, link's looks the best.  Unless that super beam was samus'.

Rep:
    Level 89
    No Cake For you!
    hahah marios final looks like a kamehameha omfg samus <3  :seafood:
    in the words of quagmire "giggity giggity goo."

Rep:
    Level 102
    Apparently you can move and shoot now.

One of the so-called shooting items.

This time, though, you can walk and even jump while shooting these weapons!

Whoa! You can move forward and backward!

You can even shoot while jumping!

Freedom and ease of use have gotten a real upgrade.

This expansion also increases your possible strategies, so fire away!

Rep:
    Level 89

nintendogs are in it th is awesome
    « Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 05:59:23 AM by Jason »

I love Firerain
    Rep:
    Level 97
    =D
    lol.

And, THIS IS FRCKING AWESOM. NEED NEED NEED .
    Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
    Lord of MSCF
    New item...the Cracker Launcher!

Wisdom is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, knowledge is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Currently working on:
    Mini-Mini Golf

Rep:
    Level 102
    Updated. That Cracker Launcher looks pretty sweet.

Rep:
    Level 87
    does any one no when it will be realesed for darwin
    neh the wii will  beat any console in any match you name ill tell you how it can beat it

Rep:
    Level 102
    Release Date
    None yet

What part of "None yet" do you not understand?

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
    Lord of MSCF
    New stage from Mario Sunshine, movable platforms and stuff...

Wisdom is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, knowledge is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Currently working on:
    Mini-Mini Golf

Rep:
    Level 102
    OH MY FUCKING GOSH DELFINO PLAZA!

This is the central town of Isle Delfino, the tropical setting of Super Mario Sunshine.

Wow! That blue ocean is bright on the eyes.

Ahh… It makes me want to swim.

This particular battle stage flies around the skies above the island.

Fly here and there as you look down on the town below.

After a thrilling landing, it becomes a normal battle stage.

There are several landing points.

This flight path repeats, providing great sightseeing and brawling.
    The changing scenery is so beautiful, you get absorbed in it.

You really feel like a tourist!

Crew Slut
    Rep:
    Level 93
    You'll love it!
    For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
    Yeah, I really cant wait. I forgot, did they say this game will be online?

Because I'll be whipping my bros ass if it is.

Rep:
    Level 102
    Yep. it's going to be online.

Let's hope you won't need friend codes. I know in Mario Strikers Charged you don't.
    ;D

Rep:
    Level 97
    Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
    They need Mario Sunshine as a playable character :(