RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Official Super Smash Bros Brawl Thread (GAME RELEASED)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Nah, they just need FLUDD as an item.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Oh god, the rocket spray ;_;. Actually that would be perfect, use it like the kirby star, but horizontal attack.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
YES ONLINE PLAY!!!!

So, the list is getting bigger?

Battalion Wars
Pokemon
Strikers
This
???

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
HORRAY FOR WIFI!!!

I'll be kicking butt with Snake online, i hope theres no friend codes needed (only for VS. Friends) Im saving money for a Wii so by my birthday, i might have a Wii  :lol:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
My ideas
All FLUDD items can be accessed by the power up box thingies.

Fludd Nozel Thing

You can aim where you shoot just like the other shooting weapons.

Fludd Hover Nozel Thing

You can well..hover with it!

Fludd Go Really Fast Nozel Thing

Shoot your way through the stage for a short amount of time.

Fludd Rocket Nozel

Shoot into the air, and land on your opponents for extream damage!

Rep:
Level 89
"lol Bang" and "lol ouch" XD

where did you got this or you made it?

Rep:
Level 102
I made them. xD

Rep:
Level 89
theyre........weird and funny.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Wouldn't the rocket nozel be the same as warp star?  I think just the first one would be in the game.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Why not just make him a character, like Dr.Mario, then you wont have to bother with all of the combos with items.

And I heard that they're making a download able character feature, is this true...

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Lord of MSCF
Yep. it's going to be online.

Let's hope you won't need friend codes. I know in Mario Strikers Charged you don't.
;D
Mario Strikers Charged does use friend codes, and I expect they will adopt the same approach to Brawl so that you actually know who you are playing with.

Wisdom is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, knowledge is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Currently working on:
Mini-Mini Golf

Rep:
Level 102
Yep. it's going to be online.

Let's hope you won't need friend codes. I know in Mario Strikers Charged you don't.
;D
Mario Strikers Charged does use friend codes, and I expect they will adopt the same approach to Brawl so that you actually know who you are playing with.
It uses them, but you don't need them to play with someone in your own country.

Quote from: Anthony
And I heard that they're making a download able character feature, is this true..
It's just a rumor that's most likely untrue.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Anyone know the release date?

Lord of MSCF
There is no exact release date, but I have heard around october time...don't tack this post as true, as I do not know the actual release date.

Wisdom is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, knowledge is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Currently working on:
Mini-Mini Golf

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Gamespot had a list of release dates that nintendo released. Not on the dot, but just the months, and some with the exact date.

But maybe they said something about this, gonna have to hunt it down...

I heard that it's going to be summer...

Lord of MSCF
Yoshi's ending story music up (52 secs), and there is a little surprise at the end.

Currently working on:
Mini-Mini Golf

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
lol i'm wondering if that game will have more or less glitches than SSBM.
SSBM had way too many glitches.
i wonder about wavedash though, since some people calls it a glitch(usefull gltch hehe ^^) hope they'll keep it.
well as long as there's aeral dodges,wavedash MIGHT be here.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
lol i'm wondering if that game will have more or less glitches than SSBM.
SSBM had way too many glitches.
i wonder about wavedash though, since some people calls it a glitch(usefull gltch hehe ^^) hope they'll keep it.
well as long as there's aerial dodges,wavedash MIGHT be here.

I never found a glitch in SSBM.

Rep:
Level 89
Sometime this year. Hopefully they get the idea to put Leon into Brawl. I personally think that Leon would be a awesome character to put in brawl. I have a guess its coming out in Christmas or beginning of next year.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
I never found a glitch in SSBM.

NEVER? Damn, there'S a least 10 of them that i know. adding some that i don't know might be way more.

BlackHole
Ice CLimber's Freeze glitch
Flying Link
Pixel yoshi(yoshi as small as a pixel)
Teleporting People(with mario caping)
SUPER Wavedash(samus)
Going thru coneria stage
mewtwo's soul stunner
luigi ladder(since u cant die when your very high)
kirby throw glitch(similar to luigi's ladder)
Wavedash is considered as a glitch by many players.

note that i've been playing smash since it's out and played in tournaments with people from smashboards.com, tournaments also as laronde.com
i'm kinda experienced with smash.

there'S probably some videos of them on youtube or whatever. i'Ve made some videos too, i might post them on youtube as well

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'm very good at the game, never found a glitch.
Please explain...
Also, is the one glitch on the fox stage? hen you can jump down onto the gun turret?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
add me on msn luv_gyalz@hotmail.com i'll be glad to show you videos live on webcam

jumping on the guns isnt a glitch at all. it's a part of the stage

theres 2 glitches in that stage:

one: on the head of the ship,have samus droping a bomb(down + b)
have mario punching the bomb. if done at the right place, you'll go thru the ship(!!!) and go on the guns

two: mr game and watch: having game on the guns. jump(stick to the top) and use up+b
if done correctly, you'll just go thru coneria.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 05:28:25 PM by HolyQuebec »

Rep:
Level 89

this looks like the menu for Super smash bros brawl.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 11:23:00 PM by Kefka »

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
They need Mario Sunshine as a playable character :(

They Most definatly do NOT need super mario sunshine as a character.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 89
They need Mario Sunshine as a playable character :(
mario sunshine is a name of the game. :mex: :mex: :mex: