RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Why do you frequent RMRK?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm here because

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I come here to help people.
I originally came here for scripting help and help with RMXP (and still do sometimes).  But with all the people leaving (such as Blizz) RMRK is in need of more people that are willing to help newbies with their problems, and since I know how to use RMXP, I figur that I should help those who don't.

I also came to make new friends, success ;D
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
I come here for the people.  It's one of those places I look because they always amuse me.  That is, the people seem to be so funny at times, and all of us need a dose of laughter each day.  There are good friends, too, and I have learned to appreciate people of any nature.  There are so many different personalities in this place... I really love that.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I come here for the people.  It's one of those places I look because they always amuse me.  That is, the people seem to be so funny at times, and all of us need a dose of laughter each day.  There are good friends, too, and I have learned to appreciate people of any nature.  There are so many different personalities in this place... I really love that.

And lesbian sex too right? ;-;

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I am here to have adult experiences.

Wait, just joking, =D

SAUCY YOU ARE MINE!! <3 *obsessive kiddie hug*

*cough*
Okay, now I'm serious, I'm here at RMRK because I feel comfortable here.
No one's accusing me.
No one's blaming me.
No one's ignore me just because I'm bi.
No one hates me just because I'm mix.

I have lotsa friends here.
I learnt many things here (even the pervies one).

This place is just so FREE, that's what I love the best.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
To be honest, being young, female and (supposedly) bi-sexual is going to do the opposite of make you be ignored.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
to spread my sideview battlers and conquer most of the forum/sites then use. my mage ability to control them as good minion puppets then dominate all net  hahahaha ;lol
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 09:58:44 AM by dollmage »

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Aha! I knew it, you WERE planing on all net domination! If only I could rule rmrk and youtube before you....

~Winged

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
People here are cool. You can actually TALK to them, unlike most other forums. Besides, lots o' funny stuff occurs here as well.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
People hate me for being brown in real life all the time it sucks and even though I get stuff like affirmative action it's still really horrible and pisses me off! Like today when some rudeass bumped into me, rich white type y'see, and he didn't even apologise! Just looked me up and down and scoffed.

WHY CAN'T EVERYONE ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM!?
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
hell yeah down with racist  ;D

most people who think about levels and look down on others are just a bunch of insecure people

peace! :D

Rep:
Level 89
The people here scare me... Thats one of the main reasons i stay here, you all ruole in your own special way... plus i need help on rpgmaker :)

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
I'm here to learn, make friends, and help some noobs and other things.  :)

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
People hate me for being brown in real life all the time it sucks and even though I get stuff like affirmative action it's still really horrible and pisses me off! Like today when some rudeass bumped into me, rich white type y'see, and he didn't even apologise! Just looked me up and down and scoffed.

Wait, your an African-American? :(

Rep:
Level 89

ahouls have broke his nose with a swift headbutt, play up to the striotype people make of you, they soon leave you alone.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
or put a scar on your cheek, shave your head,huh! let me see someone go nears you again  :blizj:

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
To be honest, being young, female and (supposedly) bi-sexual is going to do the opposite of make you be ignored.

Too bad it's the total opposite here.

This country is way can't accept gays, lesbians, bisexuals.

Even tank-tops and bikini, LMAO.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
what a great community we've got here :D

add catgirls to the list of reasons to come here XD

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Because of the catgirls/boys

...and all the drama and sex.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
lolomgwtfbbqdqgglfproflmao

but of course ferenn

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
>.>
<.<
Boredom...  ;9
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

DERP ME
Rep:
Level 87
Wheeeeeeee
Because I can

Rep:
Level 88
PSP