RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Why do you frequent RMRK?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I understand that there are lots of people who don't come here anymore for w/e reason, so I'm interested in seeing why people actually do come here.

Here's my reason:
I come here to help people.
I originally came here for scripting help and help with RMXP (and still do sometimes).  But with all the people leaving (such as Blizz) RMRK is in need of more people that are willing to help newbies with their problems, and since I know how to use RMXP, I figur that I should help those who don't.

anyone else care to share their reasoning?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
That's a good question, and I don't really know. :o

Mainly to help people, and to chat with other members.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I came here to find new friends, and to show some of my games, and try to help with mapping.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
That's a good question, and I don't really know. :o

Mainly to help people, and to chat with other members.
Ditto. Maybe sometimes to share resources (sometimes).
:taco: :taco: :taco:

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I don't even know why I'm here.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Me neither.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
I just like this forum, that all.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I don't even know why I'm here.

nor does anyone else ;D

Rep:
Level 90
Skilled Scripter, Shitty Mapper, Decent Writer.
I originally started here as a lurker and a newbe RMXP user looking for resources. I started learning how to script and slowly began making my own scripts while taking script requests in my spare time to further improve my scripting abilities. Now, I occasionally do requests to keep my skills up to par while doing other things.

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
This is the first forum I found when I was first starting with RMXP.  I pretty much just stay to help others when I can. 

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I mod (yep)
I help (if you haven't noticed xD )
I teach (taking in more students then anyone)
I make ( make stuff with rpg maker)
I chat ( <3 members)

Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
I came here because I needed help. But now, I try to help others. I also love reading all the great conversations.

I ? RMRK.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I come here because of GilgameshRO.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I mod (yep)
I help (occasionally...)
I teach (Nouman ^_^)
I make ( stuff with rpg maker)
I chat ( <3 members)

A bit like what Nouman said ^_^

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I guess I love the forum, and I needed help when I first came here.
Plus now I want to help people out....

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
so it seems lots of people are here to help, that's good to hear.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I'm here to help with Game Maker, to convert other people who got fed up with RM, and talk to you guys. ;D

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Because I <3 every one here =D

~Winged

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I normally come here to see what's up. I also come here to share my downloads.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I normally come here to see what's up.

Rep:
Level 87
HONK HONK
Well, I ended up here cause I visited #crankeye on IRC cause people were there who I know form another channel. And before I know it I made a forum account.

oh yeah,

I don't know what this forum is about. LOL

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
RPG
Maker
Resource
Kit

It's about RPG Maker XP/2k/2k3. I frequent RMRK because I was into RM and now I just loves the people.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
It's about RPG Maker XP/2k/2k3. I frequent RMRK because I was into RM and now I just loves the people.