RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Epic Question...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Oaky I'm done with Soul Refrain 3. But should I put in the Rtp? The game is  around 80 megs. I know I shouldn't make it bigger, but I know some people who may want to play it but don't have RM XP P.Knights....

So the epic question.... To add the Rtp, or not to add the Rtp?

:O_o:  :O_o:  :O_o:  :O_o:  :O_o:  :O_o:  :O_o:  :O_o:

Rep:
Level 91
add the rtp downloading link from the official site in a text file attached to the game .rar file? Oo

btw 80mb?! omg tons of music or omg 100hours game?
holy shit my sig was big!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Lots of Mp3s... The game is about four hours, when I playtested through it. It could be longer than that for some one who doesn't know what to do, what strategies against bosses, etc.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
One version will be the 80 meg zip of just the game. This will Be Soul Refrain 3.

One zip will include the install file for P.Knights. This Will be Soul Refrain 3 - Platinum Edition.

Well that seems to fix it. If some one is going to get the game, I hope you have a fast connect speed. These zips are huge.