RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(Request) Could someone please fix this Image's Size for me?

Rep:
Level 87
Fighter: This is called a Random Encounter.
Could someone please fix the size so that it works in RM2K/RM2K3?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 87
RM2K3 wouldn't accept it. Plus, there's actually Two Sprite Sets on that one sheet. Could someone else please try?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Oh, RM2k3? My bad:

There. That should work.

Rep:
Level 87
Not to be difficult, but it still won't accept it.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Huh? But I tested it and it worked fine  ???

EDIT:
It's because I upload it at Imajr  ;9

http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lilkaspritesfr3.png
Try this one.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 10:21:58 AM by Ferenn »

Rep:
Level 87
Well, RM2K3 accepted it, but you know how during the Preview of how it walks in the Heroes Section of the Database, it's centered? They're off center. I'm really not trying to be difficult.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
I'm not sure I got it, but I tried to make the walking look more natural:

http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lilkaspritesfr3gi3.png

Rep:
Level 87
It's centered (I think) but now the one with the Cape-Like Thing is messed up when it walks. Look Ferenn, I appreciate your help, but please give up. I'm sick of bugging you.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 10:49:39 AM by Ferenn »

Rep:
Level 87
Alright. Now it's good. (I think) Thanks for the help Ferenn. Sorry for all the trouble. Rep given.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
It's my ego that drove me  ;9

Rep:
Level 87
Not sure I get it, but OK.