RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK Level System

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
lol, stating the obvious is one of my major strengths.

EDIT:

How is this guy Member 4130 if we only have 3582 members?

He's the 4130th person to have registered at this forum.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
So, there are over 500 deleted accounts? That's a lot...

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I like it!
Alot like an RPG!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
On this page I have the second highest level.

I cast Fire 3 on Angelic_Diablo

50 damge
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Your level will go up if you talk about my game.

Seriously.

Try it.

(It works.)

Silver: Level system is awesome, I really like it.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
This is pretty killer!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
The thing about 30 to advertise, what level is that?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Hm... I guess we need to rethink the Advertising Policy now.

Ah, I see you have the percentages now. Nice work Silver. <3
:tinysmile:

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Hm... I guess we need to rethink the Advertising Policy now.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing until I remembered you can just click their names to see their post count.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I guess I could make it so that say, if you hover over their level, their postcount will come up as a tooltip thing =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
That would be cool, and it'd save allot more space than adding the postcount in the box, also.

Rep:
Level 102
Postbits on all themes updated. Now all the info underneath is like this:

- Badge (if they have one) if not, normal stars

- Custom title (if they have one)

- Rep (and + / - links if it's another member's postbit and they have enough to modify rep (all this on the same line)

- Level (Hover over the level and you'll get a tooltip that comes up and it'll say their user ID and also their postcount)

- Member's personal text

:)
bringing sexy back

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Yay!

Kicks ass Silver! Reped up!!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Great, Silver. It even looks allot nicer. ;D

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
What I think the level should be based on

1. Post Count (Get rid of Zypher's 7000 fake posts)
2. Rep (Get rid of DS's +216 fake rep)
3. Time Online
4. Amount of people who have you as their friend

Anyone agree? Or have something to add to my list?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 10:14:00 PM by Lominisio »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
disagree 100%
you said time online which is dumb
you said amount of friends which is dumb, I can add as many as people as I want.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
Not amount of friends you have. Amount of people who have you as their friend. There's a difference.

I chose time online as that also is something that should bring your lvl up as it shows how active you are. Just like your post count.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
While I would agree with dropping, perhaps, at least half of Zypher's fake posts, as the joke has kind of lost it's value by this point, I disagree completely with the rest. Saucy earned her rep, wether it's something you would do or not. :P

Time online can easily be abused. and besides, your level would launch (hmmmmmmm) seeing as how you have the highest amount of that.

Rep:
Level 89
I guess maybe not all that rep but I'm just refering to losing the fake stuff. Maybe it is maybe it isn't a good idea. I'm just throwing some stuff out there that the levels can be based on so they aren't JUST based on how many posts we have

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I agree with Nouman. The way it is, is perfect.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I love the way the level system is now <3

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Thats a really nice system !

Rep:
Level 87
You WILL Caramelldansen!
If how long you were online affects your level, it doesn't mean you are active.
I could just leave RMRK up all day, and just come back and press something every now and then.
And I could black-mail people into adding me as their friends! xD
I think the level system is awesome, and it's good you can see their post count, otherwise I wouldn't be able to make sense of it! :-\
By the way, why can't I add/subtract reputation?
Is it cause I have -1 rep'?
If so, WHO SUBTRACTED MY REP'!!??
:D

FIRIN MAH LAZARR!! since 1994.

Rep:
Level 102
You have to have 70 (or 80? something like that) posts before you can edit rep. :)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
UPDATE

Ok, now the level system really is influenced by more than your postcount.

The BIGGEST influence on your level is your postcount.

The NEXT BIGGEST influence on your level is worked out from your member ID (been a member longer = lower ID)

Rep also has a TINY influence. ONLY a positive rep can do anything, a negative rep is interpreted as zero (no influence). To possible whiners: Rep does *hardly anything* to your level, you'd need a HUGE rep to make any significant difference :).

On a completely unrelated note, wow I have like the strongest Deja Vu ever right now of this moment.
bringing sexy back