RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] How do I?

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
I completely forgot how to or if you can do this, I think I did it once and forgot, but how do I merge tilesets? (IN RMXP of course)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 10:38:17 PM by Zeriab »

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
I don't have microsoft office, so I can't open the .doc file:/ Can you post one with separate images?

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
I didn't go to the links because all I want to do is use a few sprites from each tileset. -.-

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
but that is waht it covers. You dont have to do the entire tilesets. You can take small parts out as long as they abide by the template for tilesets. Its all in there.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
Am I missing something? I tried to DL your tutorial but I can't open it because I don't have any program that runes pictures and document files...-.- The other 2 links are a generator (don't want) and a Spanish link.

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Quick question, what version of windows or Mac os do you have?

Also, it is in a .rar file, you have to open it with winrar.(Free)
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
I have Windows XP, and I have winrar, I open it then try to open the .doc and it says it can't open the image files. (all I have is WordPad and Notepad)

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
umm, Paint opens it. Im not sure why that doesnt work.

I will copy everything to notepad for you but images included in it wont appear.(Making it harder to understand)
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
That's fine though, I'm not an idiot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Why is this in the database?

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Nouman had a brain fart and moved it to the wrong place.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
So did you fix it for me or...?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
So did you fix it for me or...?

Mi brain farted. =[
and no I moved it back.  ;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
So will someone PLEASE help me then...?

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Here you go.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
Thank you, I'm at school so I won't get much done but I can still edit tilesets for now.

Rep:
Level 87
You WILL Caramelldansen!
Hang on.
Shouldn't this be placed with the [Resolved] tag then?
Someone?
Anyone?

FIRIN MAH LAZARR!! since 1994.

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
2 + 2 is a math problem, NOT 4.
Newbs...

Yes, but only a mod who wants to for whatever reason or the author can change it.  So talk to Venn or a mod if you want it to.  Btw, welcome to RMRK.
If you are reading this, the government of the U.S.A. is currently planting a chip in your brain.
People like decreasing my Rep. In fact, people like decreasing most others people's rep.

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Newbs...

Yes, but only a mod who wants to for whatever reason or the author can change it.  So talk to Venn or a mod if you want it to.  Btw, welcome to RMRK.

No need to call people names, like you mentioned above, he is new so be tolerant.

Hang on.
Shouldn't this be placed with the [Resolved] tag then?
Someone?
Anyone?

Yes you're right. But I dont think Venn knew that or remembered to do that. A mod will be by here soon. :D
Sig by MacGravel

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
*edits top posts*

If something goes wrong and you still got questions about this or we simple judged wrong about this topic being solved please edit your top post and remove the [RESOLVED] tag.
Then just make a new post asking what you want to ask ^_^