RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Adventures Of Deksumi

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Adventures Of Deksumi  will be one of the best project's ever if I do everything right!
Story Line:
People that get named Deksumi allways seem to have an evil curse.
That makes Demons Goblins Dragons and the Evil Lord Fatue hunt her so they can become the strongest demon and which will make them able to wipe out the hole planet.
Deksumi starts off as a 15 Year Old girl living with the White Witch. The White Witch takes care of her because the Evil Curse killed her Parents.

The White Witch was the first one to have the curse because her name is also Deksumi.
She went through the same path as Deksumi and decides to help her conquer it.
But an Unfortunate event happens Deksumi the White Witch falls in battle helping Deksumi and Deksumi becomes all alone in the big wide world.

Characters:
Deksumi
Sex:Female
Appearance: Purple hair cute face.
Bio: Not yet available.

White Witch
Sex:Female
appearance: Nice long blonde hair.
Bio: Not yet available.

Leo
Sex:Male
Appearance: Don't yet know.