RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I want to hear what you think of this song i did for my game!

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
I'm not going to say much about it, but i did all instruments in the song. Anyone on these forums should know what song it is and where it is from if you don't i don't think you should be on here :P

My Band is named Eden, you can use it for whatever you want just credit me!

Treign
Dorman. T Reign

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
I'm curious to know what you think? People are downloading but not responding :(

Treign
Dorman. T Reign

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
This is awesome, Treign.

This song is well organized, and you guys simply rock.

Rep:
Level 87
...I'M HUNGRY! Food plawks
Thats pretty cool  :lol: I've been wanting to write some of my own songs, but all I'd have to work with is an electric keyboard and a mixer. Kudos!

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
This is awsome, way better then the in game music
Yo ho Yo ho a pirates life for me

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Great job. This is a very clean remix, good quality, and your guitar tone doesn't suck ass.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I think I'm going to fit this into my game, with credit of coarse.

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
Thanks for all the positive feedback...I will be doing more now. Please i take requests...:P If you do make a request please drop off a midi of it so i don't have to search around google to find it. I'm not going to do alot of songs i would rather do orginals for my game. The reason i did that song was because it's the song that comes to mind when i first inserted FFII for the snes....and when i hear of ff i think of that song and the old memories.

Treign
Dorman. T Reign