RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Recruiting] Gundam Generation

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
  • Gundam [Generation : The Begining Of The End
  • 5 years after a asteroid fell to earth causing countless deaths but with this cataclysm came great creation with it a new power source capable of powering mass amounts of structures no longer requiring fossil fuels mobile weapons such as tank were no longer needed and thus the Mobile Knight was born a humanoid mechanical suit able to succeed in any task it was employed into military purposes suddenly many violent wars broke out fighting for deposits of this new limitless power source. After 2 years of constant fighting the remaining leaders of Germany, Canada, USA, Japan, And Britain banded together to form what is know as the Alliance Union but with this new power rising many rejected this new alliance and a rebel group which have become to be known as H.O.L.D a faction unmatched in what have come to be know as Untouched zones because of the Unions Zero influence in these zones. But as a sercret operation in the middle of the sahara desert takes a bad turn the world will change forever.
    Note: Names like Mobile Knight and the energy source are not totally decided on and so suggestions will be take n on them
  • Positions Open:
    - Mapper
    - Character Spriter
    - Spriter- Venom :police:/Sperion
    - Eventer-ChoasSpartan (sorry if i spelled your name wrong)
    - Story
    - GUI - Venom :police:
    - Tileset Artist

That is All PM me for C&C

« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 01:47:16 AM by Venom »

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
yay. Finally. Im here whenever we start.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
I sent you a pm anyway tonight im releasing a battle example Versus Team Armageddon

Edit: Due To Strange Events know as errors i will try for today
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 10:34:30 PM by Venom »