RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Melody Rings

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I have started a project called " Melody Rings."
This is my first project I have started with RPGXP...
Later on I will post some screen shots.
And the Title Screen.
And other things.
Thank you
Deksumi
I WANT RGE OLD FORUMS BACK

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com
Wondering Quest: World War 3%

Rep:
Level 90
Dont you think that you should at LEAST post a basic story and some characters, this way we get more exited about the game (Unless it truley is a heap of crap!)
How can we look forward to a game we know nothing about?

Rep:
Level 91
~_~ don't post a sole story either...
if you want a story alone put it in creativity outlet

but meh it's not like he is the only one doing that  so let him be >>
holy shit my sig was big!

There is someone called Deksumi (but you can rename her).
Which has a Guardian Angel bu tthe Guardian Angel dreams about her which she has a destiny to destroy death.
Death is a demon which lives in Hell. And Death creates deaths that happen in her world.
She starts off as a 16 Year Old Girl which just passed her Knight Test to become a Warrior Of her home town called Fallion.
But later she wants to go further on.
And become known as a Hero which was her wish so her Guardian Angel made it granted and gave her the destiny yo destroy death of Man Kind.
Does she succeed her destiny is up to you.

Game Features:
Side Quests .
Knight Guild Missions.
House Owning (Get your own house and pay to make it better and get a Husband and a kid).
Exploring.
Creat your own destiny!

Screen Shots coming soon!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Game Features:
Side Quests .
Knight Guild Missions.
House Owning (Get your own house and pay to make it better and get a wife and a kid).
Exploring.
Creat your own destiny!

Hold on Conffused now... The main playable person is a Chick... so why would she get a wife... is she a lesbo... R we gunna have a muff diving RPG... I am liking the sounds of this one... so do you adopt or nick the kid from another house ?...LOL

Just joshing... I think it sounds simple but cool... not too out there and no doubt steight in good fun !!!

Are you using any custom CHAR sets ?... scripts never seen B4 ?... hows it shaping up ?

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Quote from: landofshadows
Game Features:
Side Quests .
Knight Guild Missions.
House Owning (Get your own house and pay to make it better and get a wife and a kid).
Exploring.
Creat your own destiny!

Hold on Conffused now... The main playable person is a Chick... so why would she get a wife... is she a lesbo... R we gunna have a muff diving RPG... I am liking the sounds of this one... so do you adopt or nick the kid from another house ?...LOL

Just joshing... I think it sounds simple but cool... not too out there and no doubt steight in good fun !!!

Are you using any custom CHAR sets ?... scripts never seen B4 ?... hows it shaping up ?

Ooops lol okay a husband :P I got confused between Fable I was just playing it a minute ago lmao :P Okay Husband i'll edit

Later on today I will make a world map through RPG 2003... To kick some ass into this project I am looking foward to whooo~~~~~oot!
~.~
Anyways I will make a world map post it round 1PM (UK London time)

Hey everyone this project has been closed...
Reason?
I had to format and I lost everything :(
But I will start a new project soon!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
PM me if you want to re-open.
:tinysmile: