RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Here is a shit load of Icon's (100+)

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
He is what i have done in icons so far....There is 129 i think, armors and weapons. this will all come with the package i'm going to make for everyone.

Treign

Examples of what is in it Below!!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:18:33 PM by modern algebra »
Dorman. T Reign

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Nice Icons

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
very lovely icons!  :o
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
Just added another shit load...all created in paint i did anoter 50 tonight. This includes
Weapons, Armors, Rings, Shields. All will be included in my New package when i get it ready.

Treign
Dorman. T Reign

Rep:
Level 88
These look great. Another great pack from Treign :lol:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
You should join the Icon Shop!

Rep:
Level 87
RIP w-hat the fork
Any fish?
I am in search of fish icons....
Huge sig is huuuuge.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Check out the icon shop, reply # 623

It is a post by landofshadows

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
(hope this isn't a gravedig) Nice job! I need icons for my custom stuff!

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
yeah it is, but since in the database, nobody cares

Rep:
Level 85
Zaldek Wielding Yaktuzema
Here are some Icons I made....well, really didn't make but edited on WiseIconMaker. But I might as well claim them as my own because the designs were all my idea. and the guy that made this thread can use these icon is he wants to, I don't mind.

Rep:
Level 83
Yes.
I might as well share my Icons. I downloaded these, reorganized them, added my previous collection and Teovak454's icons and got an under 1 MB file of 552 icons,  and 46 folders. My previous collection had a lot of icons from the icon shop (not all) and about 5 I made.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 07:34:18 PM by Owlsey »