RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Soul Refrain 3... So far.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well Yet again i'm making a game with p.kights. I'm not sure if the game will be as decent as the other two. I thought the first one was good the second was mediocre and I want to really out do myself this time.

Characters

Grant -
Class:Paladin
Grant is decended from the Legendary swordsman from one hundred years ago(Alex).He was taught to use a sword from his father. A simple Errand From Mr.Cheverie (Anthony from SR 1 & 2) completely throws his life upside down. He's landed face first into a situation that he feels he has little power over. What is he to do about an unholy plot created by Three semingly powerfull Demons?

Daisy-
Class: Archer
Daisy is Grants fiance. She's loyal and has perfect aim with a bow. She's known to have a sharp wit about her, and a scerene calmness. She's decided to help Grant through thick and thin in this situation, becuase she's just the kind of strong willed person every one can depend on.

Orion-
Class: Vangaurd
Orion is Grant's best freind. He's known to be a feirce warrior with his Sledge Hammer, a womanizing horn dog, and a healer. Although flighty and is usually thinking of ways to impress the fairer sex. He makes up for this with a brash reckless bravado.

Lilly-
Class:Magus
Lilly is Anthony's apprentice. Her ability with Magicks is awe inspiring considering her age. A misunderstood child prodigy. Early on this adventure something happens to her, causing her mind to slowly slip to madness.

Stroyline-
A hundred years after Soul Refrain2. New canton is prospering, although it is the only vestige of humanity left on earth, it's progress is astounding. The only Character thats around from the first two games is Anthony, and he's almost 130. No one in this time of progress beleives his arcane wisdom, people no longer think the old ones exsist. In fact they think events from the first two games a mere myth now. Although when our four young heroes do an errand for Anthony, myth becomes truth. And they must stop Agony, Pain and Suffering from following through with their chaotic plans, while trying to find out who those villains are. Things take these four on a journey of chaos darkness and forgotten lore.

Later today I'll put up screenies. I can't right now because I'm at school.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Never mind the screen shots for today I have too much home work. I'll have them up tommorow. Gah! Damn homework.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
http://sr3screenshots.piczo.com/?cr=4&rfm=y

Tell me what you think. If my mapping sucks let me know. every once in a while I'll pui up more screen shots.

If you don't like anything about the game let me know and I'll try to improve on it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Not bad >.< Would be better if you had custom chars and battlers though but...
Good good keep it up! ;)
I WANT RGE OLD FORUMS BACK

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com
Wondering Quest: World War 3%

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I sort of have custom battlers. I get most of them through pcture searches. And  three characters a recolors. The reason I'm lazy like that is I can't draw. Writing a storyline is sort of what I'm decent at, and humor too. So I just try to make the games interesting with some good jokes in them.

If I could draw I would have alot of original stuff, but alas it's a talent I don't have.