RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Heres the Airship Tileset Ver 2.0

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
You can download my package in the resource database, it don't yet include this version of the airship tile set. I'm still working hard at it. Its going to include Hundreds of Icons and animations. Enjoy these new damage upgrades to the airship.

Treign

***I just included A inner ship tileset i have been modifying***
***Fadark as some clouds below that you can use as animations, thanks Fadark***

You can import this into rpg maker and use the tileset option to select this version (If you change the name of it to what what you are using and import it it will screw up all your settings in walking and priorty. I did this and i saved it not relizing it and boy did i curse. It says version 2.0 cause i'm pritty sure everything lines up. it will not screw up your creations thus far, everything is in the same positiion. If by chance it do, it won't be much to fix.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:55:41 PM by modern algebra »
Dorman. T Reign

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Do you think you could make a map of the tileset in action so we can see how it's supposed to be used and whatnot?

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Chillin'
Sweet. Nice job, Treign.

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
I'm too busy to make a demonstration. I did before ver 1.0 but its been removed. Sarry i have alot of work to do right now. The biggetest thing is acutally setting up the tileset. When i get enough of my game done ill put it up somewhere for people to try.

Treign
Dorman. T Reign

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Wow, this tileset has come a long way.

Great job on this!

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
Just added the spirit for the dark airship...working on the brigher on now

Treign
Dorman. T Reign

Rep:
Level 87
RMU Admin
This is great nice job!
when i saw this i almost crap my pants

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
as usual Great job!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
Just added a modified Inner Airship tile set!

Treign
Dorman. T Reign

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
dont forget the moving cloud sprite i made for everyone! ;D ;)

it's got small, medium, large, and all-round sized clouds! just set it's movment pattern to where ever you want it to go. i usualy do fastest frequency and fast or faster speed, but it's up to you! have fun with it! :D

ps. i took the cloud from Treign's outside airship tileset.

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
Just added the inside of the lighter airship....

treign
Dorman. T Reign

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
Updated the actualy airship tile set to version 1.99 till i test it further...enjoy....it's actually worth wild to update to this version and it looks alot beter.

Treign
Dorman. T Reign

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
The tilesets are nice! I LOVE IT!  :mex:
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy