RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Laws of Novenn, a Force to be feared off.

pokeball MeOffline
Rep: +0/-0Level 89

Chaos reigned the land. Volcanos erupted, earthquakes shattered the land to pieces, and monsters raided the villages. How could our tool bring us to the edge of destruction?
Novenn was loose

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Sounds interesting.But could you provide the link for the english download?
I visited the site,but can't understand anything,so i don't know where to look for the link. :roll:
"Have you read your STICKY today?"

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
w00t.

A game with potential  :)

pokeball MeOffline
@Mark, erm, there is not yet, we will release (we hope, so without delay) the first demo in march, the site is dutch ::)

@dwarra, thnx

ow.. i almost fogot, after the first demo there will be a site ^^

Me

pokeball MeOffline

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Looks Good. Hmmm I think I'll have some fun with the demo when it's out.

pokeball MeOffline
I hope you do so. The site is almost done (much earlier then i planned... but i tought.. ehy i already know HTML and XML... i can do it in 2 evenings) Ive u are lucky and click the following link whenn my pc is one, u can see a previeuw ^^ (read: GMT+1 times, after 18:00 till 22:00 everyday)

http://81.205.144.199/LoN/index.html