RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Fianl Fantasy 8 The 2nd Sorcerres War

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
This story is an Rp made on another site.I want to make it into a game.I think we should use Rpg maker 2003.I need a team i need someone that can make places like Balamb Garden etc.I also need someone to make SeeD npc's.I'm gonna be honset I suck at this but I can do this.I will be in charge of the story.I will give all the info needed I can make charcters with that character proj site thing well please join I really want to do this I can also look for chipsets....

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
first of all...how you gonna incorporate the final fantasy 8 story again with the war goin on....again.....
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html