RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Mythril Blade

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
This is my first game, hope you enjoy! More updates such as screenshots will come soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Majestic Wolves

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
you should add why they need it otherwise the quest has not much perpose" lets go get this sword because we want to"

everything else is good though add some screenshots of some maps and other people will start posting :)

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
Yeah, that was a rough "copy" you could call it. I'll have a more in-depth story behind the sword and characters and plot, blah blah blah :^^:

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

Rep:
Level 90
Well why dont you tell us the in depth story? Sounds Ok I guess, however Mythril Blade isnt a very catchy name ey? Oh well, thats just my opinion.

Good Job :wink:

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
Well I'm lazy right now but I'll finish it up later, and Mythril Blade has something to do with the story line so  :)

Also Known As:

Rep:
Level 90
(Well durr) It wouldn't be called Mythril Blade if it has nothing to do with a mythril blade. Its like a game called Marco: Search for the Bronze sword, and the game has nothing to do with a bronze swor, OR a guy called marco.

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
Check my first post, I replaced my crappy little description with the opening plot, hope you enjoy. Character stuff stayed the same as it didn't need to be changed

Also Known As:

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
Sorry for double post, but I was wondering what people thought of my updated story in my first post? Also heres a link to my homepage for my games. So far if you visit the My Site page on it it takes you to a forum where I will be hosting all my info/screenshots/etc. It currently doesnt have anything on the forum, but will tomorrow. The homepage is good to go, so if you want to check it out

http://www.freewebs.com/majesticwolvesinc/

Also Known As: