RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My First Official Project--Need A name

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Ok, well, I am making a game where you play as 3 17 year olds... ANyway, The main characters, Masyl, Ian, and Nash all play the most popular sport in the world of Kirun-- BladeTag... Masyl gets banned after a fight with Ian, they eventually become best friends... WHen an evil from thousands of years ago awakens they find that their skills with blades could help in this war. I had the name Highway of Bliss, but I don't really think that fits my game... so I am looking for a name...

Characters(Bios coming soon!)

Masyl
Ian
Mac
Nash
Ichiku
Saso
Tiss
Vash
Cainne
Zremac

I will also post sum screenies.

Complete: 0.01%

<Hmmm I like it.... but I hoping other people will post too, so we can have a vote down.>

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
Blades Of Courage  :lol:

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

Well, it should involve something to do with blades, since thats what there skills are based around.
So yes maybe it should be along the lines of Blades of Courage, Blades of Wisdom Blades of anything ^^
But maybe name the war that is going on and call it somehting like The [War name] War
But if thats too corny for you stick with the first one :P

Rep:
Level 89
I tried. But this would be easier with more story background.

A combination of these phrases, not any one of these alone, I think.

Blade Brothers
BladeSport
Tag Team
BladeTag Masters/Champions/Aces

or, some more specific ideas:

Severgame ~ Blade Brothers
BladeTag Trinity

Yeah, more background before I can really do much more.
Interesting idea, BTW. At first I was going "Final Fantasy X!" But after reading on, this sounds better.

yea the story seems decent...what about the name ummm...Brothers in Arms....oops...i think that name is already tooken...lol
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html