RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Something I'd like to point out.....

pokeball DVEOffline
Rep:
Level 91
I wasn't here long before RMXP was out (or before I got RMXP at least) so I dont know how the trouble shooting section was before...but did anyone notice that like ALL of the posts in troubleshooting are ones that have problems with RMXP? TO tell you the truth...I don't like RMXP THAT much except for the new 3D-like graphics and the layering (sorta..). They took out some things and it seems to me like you're pretty limited. I also have found quite a few problems myself....so what do you guys think? Is RMXP reallly that much greater than the others or is it the worst of all?
The Sims:|||||||||| 15%
Link's Castle:|||||||||| 10%
Harvest Moon:|||||||||| 20%

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
It may have its up and downs, and the things that were removed they could easily be put back into the program, but unfortunaly, not everybody knows how to use Ruby.

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Yeah I agree, not everyone knows ruby >_>;

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

Rep:
Level 91
What are spome things that were removed, other then real battle sprites?
Current Game:
The Benevrin: Sovereignty Spheres
Completion
19%
Release Date
March 12, 2006

Most Recent Photograph
Photo Too Graphic to show a thumbnail

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Faces for one.

Rep:
Level 91
bah, faces were overrated Besides, the new sprites are so detailed You dont need face sets, also Someone has posted how to add face sets to text now.
Current Game:
The Benevrin: Sovereignty Spheres
Completion
19%
Release Date
March 12, 2006

Most Recent Photograph
Photo Too Graphic to show a thumbnail