RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Gundam Generation need you!

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Hi some of u might know im low on help here are the following positions i need to fill:

- Eventer ( to make cinematics/otherstuff)
- Player Spriter ( Need to change the people to gundams )
- Mapper ( I Suck )

Current Team:

- Venom
- Shixx ( semi-helping )
- Panjial (dissapeared off the face of the earth)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 06:59:58 PM by Venom »

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
I could do eventing. But first I wanna know what I would be eventing for. lol I dont really know what your project is. Could you post some details of what you do and what you will be doing?
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
its a Gundam rpg giant mecha and as for the events basicly i need some cinematics and scenes stuff like that i can do basic stuff

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Ok then I up for it, sounds cool. When ever you need me just drop a pm in my box.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Sounds Good im busy latley but when i have time ill pm u
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 12:13:09 AM by Venom »

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
No problem, I'll be looking forward to it.
Sig by MacGravel

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I suggest that you read this thread: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9811.0.html
I believe that following some of the advice in there will give you a higher chance of finding the rest you need.

Good luck with your project ;)

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
thanks for the help zeriab im gonna retype the request