RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
In need of a co-writer for a small project....

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
ok, it goes like this...

its my first evar game project, i'm starting to write it before i go designing it, alas... i'm very messy, messy as in "cant get my mind set" messy, after i've thought of an idea, before i develop around it i find something else instead...

right now i have most of the opening and the base storyline, i dont think i'll be posting what i have here in fear it'll get stolen, so i want someone to get in contact with me through MSN messenger, if thats not possible... then by mail, both are the same address: woolencub_style@hotmail.com

a few things before you jump uncontrollably over this:

A.) i dont pay, this game is gonna be freeware as i already have an income and a half-life (no reference intended).
B.) you'll have to be really bored and patient with me because when i start talking about something, i either get too much into it, or i get off topic and nosy pretty fast

pokeball AiROffline
Rep:
Level 87
If the position is still open, I would be glad to help.
"The Optimist believes that we live in the best possible world. The Pesimist fears this to be true."

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
yes, its still open, but i've already started working on the maps to see how hard it is, its my first mapping too, so if you can map too, i'd really love to use your knowledg...

it goes like this, i'm quite finished with a beach map to have the main happening in, and i've started working on the town map, but i'm having trouble finding suitable walls for the houses i'm building, the rest i think i can take care of

if it was you that joined my contact list.. (rumi?) ... i'll try to be online tonight (my time) so maybe we can work it out.. thanks

[edit] it doesnt mean i dont need your story 5k1llz anymore, its still welcome [/edit]