RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST]sorry but jus a few more scripts pleease?

Rep:
Level 87
hey sorry but there are just a few things i need help with.

1. in the menu in the game where it has the characters name and health etc., it has the character sprites (like when your moving around) there, can someone get a script where it has a face portrait there instead?

2. how do you get rid of the attack or run decision when you first get into a battle? and the adding a "run" or "flee" command under attack, skills etc.?

3. a limit break system where everytime you get attacked it fills up and the game remembers this after the battle ( like ff7's limit break system)

4. for skills where the character uses a sword or their hands etc. they still run up to the enemy even though it is a skill, instead of just staying back

any links to where i could find these scripts or if someone would like to try and make a script for this would be greatly appreciated thx :D
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 12:46:16 AM by sherper1 »
Time is never WASTED when your WASTED all the time

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
could any 1 nelp me plz??

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
1. For the faceset thing:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,8907.0.html

2. I believe that can be found at hbgames.org. There's a script by DeVVulfman called (I think) Eladia's Escape bar Removal or something...

3. There's probably one at hbgames.org, but I'm not sure.

4. What do you mean run up? What battle system are you using? It's clearly not default, so you need to specify as there are tons of battle systems.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
I think he is one of the people who went all of the way and made it the 2k3 battle system, because they like getting scripts. Trust me, many scripts will not work if you did that. But if you didn't, then there's no way for them to run up, being XP uses just pictures.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
well here is a script for your 3rd one

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7186.0.html

In the description it says it is like the Limit Break from FF7
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 88
Menu & Battle System Guru
here's the exact link for the first one (you'll need to use a RTB system like FF7's for it to work which you are doing, but until you implement it, this won't work):

http://www.creationasylum.net/index.php?showtopic=12879

Rep:
Level 87
hey with hbgames.org, where exactly do i go to get these scripts people always say in the forums coz i got to the script request part in the forum and it says theres no posts there and when i go to download rgss scripts it doesnt work... im registered there coz i thought that was the problem but its still the same. any hints why?

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
You need to register with rmxp first... you should get a confirmation e-mail...
(If not... check your junk mail... I found mine in there...)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
yea i did that and confirmed it but if i go to the downloads from the first screen when you go to hbgames.org it says the download section is down and if i go to forums first then go to download, and in the dropdown menu, go to rgss scripts, the scripts are there but when i go to download them it comes up with a screen saying "you have already registered with the name (my name), if you have forgotten your password click here bla bla but im already logged in. so i click on the part where they send it to your email again but then the screen doesnt finish loading and i dont get an email... so im confused

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
The downloads pages are down at the moment...
Go into the 'Submitted RGSS Scripts' section... the site is literally made of scripts...

(Bear in mind that some people... for some reason... don't put their scripts in the thread... but on the downloads page >.<)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
Sub-Forums : Submitted RGSS Scripts
Forum

Script Requests (1 Viewing)
This is the place to ask for people to make you scripts. Please be detailed and polite. Wait at least 72 hours before bumping.

Last Post       Threads            Posts          Moderator
Private               2,227         11,777         SephirothSpawn, Trickster

This is what i can see when i go into that section but when i go into it, it just says "There are no posts in this forum"...

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
oh and with the 3rd one (limit break system) the soul rage system isnt really what i'm looking for because they way you use it is different to the limit break and it also doesnt use bars that fill up when you get attacked.

and for number 4, its when im using the side view system. when you use a skill that might be called "sword strike" or whatever, because its a skill the character takes a step forward and uses it like its magic. i was just wondering if you could do something to still make them run up even though its a skill

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Hmmm... it should work... are you sure you confirmed your membership?

And also, try not to double post...
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
i tried sending them a message by clicking on contact us at the bottom, i wrote the message and wwent to send it but the page didn't go any further. i dont think i registered actually, but thats because they never sent me an email..hmmm, any ideas

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Hmmm... if you have signed up then you should be able to PM people...
Try PMing a guy called Erk and see if you can get any advice out of him...

In fact... check your junk mail for your e-mail... you said they never sent you an e-mail...
I registered 3 times before I found out I even had a junk mail box XD
Sincerely,
Your conscience.