RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Composer For Hire

Rep:
Level 90
Well I am available to work on some projects, I can be picky sometimes on what projects I work on nowadays. Notify me of your project or possibly team, and then I will compose what you want basically.

I compose in both mp3 and midi formats, don't be afraid to ask! Also I most likely will not do fan games because I have to copy other composers and I don't like that (unless it's like silent hill or something, better be damn good though!)

I like to compose original pieces of my own rather than "like Secret of Mana"

But there you have it, and I might be willing to do voice overs as well, but not on an beginner's game. I have to love the game visually as well as gameplay wise. And well story also has a great factor on whether I do it or not.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
example?  ;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I would love to hear a sample of what you are able to produce. I think I can feintly remember you from before.

Rep:
Level 90
well what format, and it's best you have me compose something new, so if you want to hear a sample, I will compose a song for you right here and now, and that can give you better judgement

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I would indeed suggest something..but I'm not a good person for suggesting music and such.
Maybe a theme in which could suit a villain, perhaps? Something dark and mysterious, has an oragn and all of that. I'm not being to picky here. Just do what you can.

It can be in an MP3 for if you want. I find those better than Midi's.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This topic should be moved to Creativity Outlet.

Rep:
Level 90
Alright I will give it a shot. I will PM you the song when finished.

(also I find it perfectly fits the recruitment category because people come here to find people to help on their projects. And I am offering my services)

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Why? He's not posting his music, he wants to get hired to work on a project.

Just post any example so people see what you can do, that will help get you invited to good projects ;)

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Hey, what program are you using? If its not free, just say, I won't bother you

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Why? He's not posting his music, he wants to get hired to work on a project.

Just post any example so people see what you can do, that will help get you invited to good projects ;)

Can you see the contradiction here? I'm just saying that a lot of people that write music here are trying to get into projects, but it belongs in the creativity section.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
I'm afraid I don't see your point, he's looking to help someone in their project, he's not posting a gallery or anything/

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Hrmm..maybe I COULD get him to do a few songs for me =O
His songs are sweet. Besides, I won't have to use overused songs n one wants to hear thatway =)

Rep:
Level 90
Works for me just tell me what ya want and PM me for business reasons.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Then good. I don't want much, just a few things really..
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 01:58:00 PM by Lavata »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
wait , you want us to help YOU compose?
Arlen is hot.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I have worked with eternal_renegade

He is a great person to have aboard any project... And he is a sound guy !!! (Forgive the Pun)

Good to see you on here !!!

I know him from Kingaran Fantasy... Back in the Dwarra days !!!

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 90
wait , you want us to help YOU compose?

I am here to compose for other people, I have some free time and right now I am working out lavata's wishes lol. I can compose for multiple people at once so don't be afraid to ask.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Ah, so mine are in production? woo.

I think I made the request a tad too early, though  :tpg:
I'll still keep it on hand, though, for when I do start up the other project again (when everything is all ready)