RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Making something else appear in an event

Rep:
Level 87
Fighter: This is called a Random Encounter.
What about making the monster dissapear? And was I supposed to choose "This Event" in the move box, then use a switch to make it go away so it doesn't happen again?

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
alright you should be able to change the graphic to none throught the move event but i guess a switch would work too.
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 87
Hmmmm...I just got confused. No matter. I'll go try again.

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Well, instead of using the wait command, you could just use the "Proceed with movement" command on the 2nd page of the editor...
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%

Rep:
Level 87
Nothing works. I think I should just give up. What I want to happen won't happen.

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
na dont give up just experiment that how i get things done and find out new things... but its not up to me i tried my best to get it to work for you sry it didnt.
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah, I know, and I really do appreciate it, but I just can't get this to work.