RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
need team to help make game

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
Stick Warriors

I need a team to help make the game! You can check out everything about the game here: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14685.0.html

To sign up for the team, post a reply in this topic with the following information in the following format:

1)[What are you good at? (making sprite sets, making battlers, mapping, making scripts etc.]
2)[what do you think of the game format? (you probably need to look at the game format at the link ubove)]
3)[how often are you on this forum?]

ps. we will be discussing what is needed and what we have accomplished in this post and sometimes in the link ubove.

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
please, its so simple to join the team, i need help making this awesome game.

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Well... i'm already helping you out with your sprites so I thought why not help with other things? :D

1) I have slight skils in making basic sprites and a bit of mapping skill. I'm not perfect...
2) Errmm....
3) I come on the forum almost everyday :D ... (yes i'm addicted to the internet... don't remind me...)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.