RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pokemon Elemental: Sky(Sora) Sea (Kari) and Earth(riku) versions: need spriters.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I am making a Pokemon game. There will be a aprixmite total of 536 pokemon,. I am not a realy good spriter and a graphic artist at that. So I need some spriters

Here is the pokedex beta for just New pokemon
1. Flamey
A Little flame. And a starter know one wnats to get by him or they may get burned
2. Falem A humaniod flaem. shoots flames and set stuff on fire
5. Watery
A water elemental
9. Earthy a earth elemental. Legend says will evole in to a great earth dragon one day.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
alright will this is 536 ALL new pokemon? that seems a little hard..
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Not all new. there will be about 110 (more or less).
I also need people to help with the pokedex info, and the status. Also make the the battle sprite sense the game is for 2003 not xp

I also need some mapers

Do you have a Pokemon system? If you do, message me and PLEASE let me download it. ??? ???

Also, I can help on your game. I'm not a spriter, though.

couse384
couse384

Yay I have half working sytem. Almost complete and any help is grateful

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Good luck!

Thank you Mex. I also sttill need alot of people

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Kess and I would be happy to give you resources! Tilsets, and once I get all of the pokemon, I can send it to you in a file so you won't have to go through the awful feeling of naming them the right name and stuff.

Try the starter kit for scripts though. (goto Marble which might now be renamed to Olivine Version to download it)

Good luck with this! I hope it comes out nicely!

I am using rpg maker 2003 thanks though

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Np, just glad I could help you.

Oh, but what I mean, is I'm making a file with all of the old pokemon sprites, plus their name and dex number.

If you want that when I'm done with it. Do you have a tilesets?
If not:
http://antlazzarino.googlepages.com/tilesets.zip

Thank you very very much